Learn the Bible in 24 Hours - Hour 1

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on July 20, 2013 by cuzimpoorin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Learn the Bible in 24 Hours - Hour 1 (Size: 35.36 MB)
 LTB_Hour_01.mp318.31 MB
 Audio Notes - Hour 1.pdf1.48 MB
 LTB_Hour_01.rm12.53 MB
 Slide080.png76.45 KB
 Slide033.png59.01 KB
 Slide060.png58.99 KB
 Slide085.png51.03 KB
 Slide084.png50.75 KB
 Slide083.png48.02 KB
 Slide039.png47.04 KB
 Slide067.jpg46.94 KB
 Slide066.jpg42.09 KB
 Realplayer.exe778.17 KB
 LTB_Hour_01.smil567 bytes
 Readme.txt244 bytes
 Hour 1 - Study Text and Workbook.pdf1.02 MB
 Readme.txt1.95 KB

Description

Becoming more knowledgeable and familiar with the Bible is one of the most important things we should all be doing. To aid in this I have compiled this collection that will help you study and retain the incredible amount of information that Chuck Missler shares with you about the Word of God.

I have combined the actual text of the book "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours" with images and altered the formatting to make it easier to read. I then added questions from the "Comprehensive Workbook." My goal was to make it easier to read and use.

The audio (mp3) recording of Chuck Missler's Learn the Bible in 24 Hours - Hour 1 is also included. I encourage you to listen as you drive, exercise, clean.... you get the idea. I have also included the Supplemental Notes that were included with the original audio recordings.

Though the video lessons of this study are available in many different places, I have discovered that quite a few people feel lost when trying to absorb the information offered. Chuck speaks quickly and it can be difficult to follow along.

Therefore, my suggestion is to:

1. Read the Study Text first.
2. Then listen to the audio recording at least once.
3. And then watch the slide show at least once.

You will see and hear and read and it will help you remember and apply the information in your personal study of the Bible.

Only then would I encourage you to download the video study and watch it. There are extra pictures in some chapters that are meant to go along with the video study as the images used in the video are dated and/or difficult to see.

The Ultimate Literary Adventure

Are you ready for a detailed yet thoroughly enjoyable study of the most profound book ever written?

Using sound scientific facts, historical analysis, and Biblical narrative, acclaimed teacher Dr. Chuck Missler weaves together a rich tapestry of information - providing an accurate understanding of Scripture's relation to itself, to us, and to the world at large.

Examine the heroic tales of Exodus, the lasting wisdom of Proverbs, or even the enigmatic imagery of Revelation with the simple, Scripturally sound insights and fresh perspectives found in Learn the Bible in 24 Hours. Whether you want to explore some of the less-discussed nuances of Scripture or you need a comprehensive refresher course on the Bible's themes and stories, Learn the Bible in 24 Hours is a great guide.

Dr. Missler combines his life-long love of Bible teaching with more than thirty successful years in the business world and a distinguished military career to bring you this unique perspective for attaining Biblical knowledge. In just twenty-four hours you can have a rock-solid foundation for a lifetime of spiritual enrichment.

*** P L E A S E N O T E ***

Although the study specifies each lesson as an hour long, I have found that there is such a wealth of information that it takes longer than just an hour. I would say, Learn the Bible in 24 Lessons. Take each installment, as I will be posting each lesson separately, and focus on that lesson until you truly feel you understand what Chuck is teaching and, far more importantly, that portion of the Bible. Most lessons will cover multiple books... please don't let that discourage you. Even if you are not able to fully read each book as its covered, please do the study anyway. This study is an overview ... a relatively quick scan through the Bible.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.36 MB
seeders:0
leechers:5