Learning for Life: How Continuous Education Will Keep Us Competitive in the Global Economy (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on May 23, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Learning for Life: How Continuous Education Will Keep Us Competitive in the Global Economy (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 4.03 MB)
 Learning for Life How Continuous Education Will Keep Us Competitive in the Global Knowledge...4.03 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Learning for Life: How Continuous Education Will Keep Us Competitive in the Global Economy
Publisher : AMACOM Div American Mgmt Assn, 2015
Author/Editors : Jason Wingard, Michelle LaPointe
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2015
Page : 256
Size : 4 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 0814433642
ISBN-13: 9780814433645

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Today’s global knowledge economy requires individuals and companies alike to quickly adapt to new tools and strategies. To remain competitive, both must continually upgrade their skills. In the United States, however, support for ongoing education lags far behind other developed nations, creating a crippling skills gap.

How did we get to this point, and why are other countries faring markedly better? What keeps our nation’s vast network of corporate training, workforce development, and K-12 and college education so fragmented and inefficient? Gathering insights from key thought leaders and exemplary programs, Learning for Life examines:

Why America’s existing educational models are failing employees and employers
The shift from content knowledge toward new ways of thinking and working, grounded in creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration
Policies and programs that are working in the U.S. and abroad
Recommendations for overhauling our education and training infrastructure and building partnerships between providers and employers
In a constantly changing world, the stakes are high to ensure our workforce performs. Learning for Life points to the most promising pathways for getting there.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.03 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Learning for Life: How Continuous Education Will Keep Us Competitive in the Global Economy (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]