Learning MATLAB A Problem Solving Approach[Springer]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on January 19, 2016 by prbobbain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Learning MATLAB A Problem Solving Approach[Springer] (Size: 3.44 MB)
 Learning_MATLAB__A_Problem_Solving_Approach.pdf3.44 MB

Description

This comprehensive and stimulating introduction to Matlab, a computer language now widely used for technical computing, is based on an introductory course held at Qian Weichang College, Shanghai University, in the fall of 2014.

Teaching and learning a substantial programming language aren’t always straightforward tasks. Accordingly, this textbook is not meant to cover the whole range of this high-performance technical programming environment, but to motivate first- and second-year undergraduate students in mathematics and computer science to learn Matlab by studying representative problems, developing algorithms and programming them in Matlab. While several topics are taken from the field of scientific computing, the main emphasis is on programming.

A wealth of examples are completely discussed and solved, allowing students to learn Matlab by doing: by solving problems, comparing approaches and assessing the proposed solutions.

As suggested by ZephramC305:

This is "Learning MATLAB: A Problem Solving Approach" by Walter Gander, published as volume 95 of the series "UNITEXT - La Matematica per il 3+2" (editor-in-chief A. Quateroni) by Springer Verlag in 2015. The book's identifiers are:
ISBN 978-3-319-25326-8 ISBN 978-3-319-25327-5 (eBook)
DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-25327-5
The file is "true PDF", i.e. not converted into pdf from some other electronic format.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.44 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Learning MATLAB A Problem Solving Approach[Springer]

All Comments

You're welcome, dude...
For books, it's a nice service to provide at least the author(s), edition number and the year of publication - as well as the ISBN number - in the torrent description. If someone is hesitating whether to download or not, as they already have a file with a similar name, this can really help people to decide. (There are still a lot of downloaders out there with very low bandwidths...) Any other data, such as descriptive texts (from the back cover or the publisher's web site), are of course also very helpful!
point noted!
Thank you to the uploader.

To flesh out the somewhat sparse torrent description, here is some more details that may help interested parties to decide whether to download it or not:

This is "Learning MATLAB: A Problem Solving Approach" by Walter Gander, published as volume 95 of the series "UNITEXT - La Matematica per il 3+2" (editor-in-chief A. Quateroni) by Springer Verlag in 2015. The book's identifiers are:
ISBN 978-3-319-25326-8 ISBN 978-3-319-25327-5 (eBook)
DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-25327-5
The file is "true PDF", i.e. not converted into pdf from some other electronic format.
thanks man! i'm including this in my description