Leaves Eyes - Njord (2009)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 16, 2009 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Leaves Eyes - Njord (2009) (Size: 89.24 MB)
 01 - Njord.mp39.81 MB
 02 - My Destiny.mp36.87 MB
 03 - Emerald Island.mp39.04 MB
 04 - Take The Devil In Me.mp36.67 MB
 05 - Scarborough fair.mp36.69 MB
 06 - Through Our Veins.mp36.09 MB
 07 - Irish Rain.mp35.72 MB
 08 - Northbound.mp37.53 MB
 09 - Ragnarok.mp38.03 MB
 10 - Morgenland.mp33.63 MB
 11 - The Holy Bond.mp36.08 MB
 12 - Froyas Theme.mp313.08 MB
 Leaves Eyes - Njord (2009).sfv1.25 KB
 LEAVES.nfo10.38 KB

Description

Artist....: Leaves Eyes

Title.....: Njord

Rel. Date.: 2009

Type/Genre: Goth metal

Size......: 89mb

Format....: mp3

Bitrate...: 320

=============== T R A C K L I S T ===============

01 - Njord

02 - My Destiny

03 - Emerald Island

04 - Take The Devil In Me

05 - Scarborough Fair

06 - Through Our Veins

07 - Irish Rain

08 - Northbound

09 - Ragnarok

10 - Morgenland

11 - The Holy Bond

12 - Froyas Theme

=========================================

With their latest masterpiece Njord, Leaves Eyes embarks on yet another enthralling journey through the myths and sagas of the North. The strong and sonorous compositions familiar to the bands fanbase have been further developed. The adventure begins with the title tracks powerful and somber choruses and orchestra. Fans will find the continuation of the Leaves Eyes hit Elegy in the rocking single My Destiny, which is only one of the many catchy and soon-to-be hits delivered by Liv and her colleagues. Devilishly enticing are the refrains found on Take the Devil in Me, Northbound, and Through Our Veins, the last of which reminisces in the driving beats of the eighties rock rhythms. Leaves Eyes passion for both heavy and opulent sounds harmonizes perfectly with memorable melodies, as in the epic track Ragnarok, while Emerald Island surprises with heavy double bass passages that are counterattacked by Liv Kristines haunting vocals. Alongside the lavish hits, Leaves Eyes always finds room for the more subdued folk moments, such as in the interpretation of the English traditional song Scarborough Fair or the fragile acoustic ballad Irish Rain. The opus Froyas Theme rounds off the Nordic journey, uniting the choral arrangements of the magnificent Lingua Mortis Orchestra with the emotional strength inherent in the new Leaves Eyes compositions. Njord impressively defends the sextets claim as the leading force in symphonic Gothic Rock and Metal.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Leaves Eyes - Njord (2009)