Led Zeppelin - "Texas International Pop Festival" Dallas August 31st 1969 flac

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 6, 2016 by fredzeppelin4in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin - "Texas International Pop Festival" Dallas August 31st 1969 flac (Size: 344.6 MB)
 01 - Train Kept A-Rollin'.flac18.36 MB
 02 - I Can't Quit You Babe.flac38.13 MB
 03 - Dazed And Confused.flac83 MB
 04 - You shook me.flac58.54 MB
 05 - How Many More Times.flac118.81 MB
 06 - Communication Breakdown.flac27.34 MB
 1969.08.31 Pop Fest Info.txt1.85 KB
 Pop Fest_Back.jpg230.72 KB
 Pop Fest_Front.jpg185.22 KB

Description

Artist: Led Zeppelin

Date: 1969.08.31

Title: Texas International Pop Festival

Label: Liquid Led (LLP-0109-003)

Venue: Dallas International Motor Speedway

Source: Soundboard

Lineage: Silver CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC

Enjoy, with Liquid Led's permisson.

-bostonbro

Disc

01 - Train Kept A-Rollin' 2:59

02 - I Can't Quit You Babe 6:49

03 - Dazed And Confused 14:59

04 - You Shook Me 10:42

05 - How Many More Times (medley) 22:27

06 - Communication Breakdown 4:42

Total Time = 62:42

Comments:

An excellent show, perfectly consolidating all of the great playing that this tour had produced,

from the powerful opener to the extended end of show medley, complete with Plant doing his best

adlibs yet. An easy choice for one of the very best shows of the year. As if the performance wasn't

enough, a superb soundboard, as well as a near-excellent audience sources circulate for this show.

Plant mentioned about the cancelled August 4th concert: "It's very nice to be back in Texas. Last

time we were here it was a near disaster when we said we weren't doing the festival and everything.

This is the last date before we go back to England, so we'd really like to have a nice time ...

And you can help us." Plant also apologised for cutting the set short: "We've got to say goodnight

according to the programme. Unfortunately, the programme has got a little delayed but there's nothing

we can do about it!" Pages amps act up during a few spots in the show, producing brief crackling

sounds, as if his guitar cable or a connection somewhere was coming loose. Although not at all a

distraction for the listener, this makes for a funny moment during Dazed And Confused and How Many

More Times, when Page's amps can be heard briefly picking up the sound of the festival security staff

speaking on their radios.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
344.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0