Led Zeppelin - "The Dancing Avocado: Supreme Edition" San Francisco April 24th 1969 flac

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 6, 2016 by fredzeppelin4in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin - "The Dancing Avocado: Supreme Edition" San Francisco April 24th 1969 flac (Size: 633.33 MB)
 LedZepDancingAvocado.txt1.86 KB
 LedZepDancingAvocadoBack.jpg202.73 KB
 LedZepDancingAvocadoFront.jpg266.8 KB
 LedZepDancingAvocadoInside.jpg255.79 KB
 01 Tune Ups.flac8.45 MB
 02 As Long As I Have You.flac109.67 MB
 03 Killing Floor.flac51.1 MB
 04 White Summer_Black Mountain Side.flac53.32 MB
 05 Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.flac41.17 MB
 06 Pat's Delight.flac72.3 MB
 Dancing Avocado Supreme CD1.md5489 bytes
 01 Tune Ups.flac7.08 MB
 02 As Long As I Have You.flac97.25 MB
 03 Killing Floor.flac45.17 MB
 04 White Summer_Black Mountain Side.flac46.28 MB
 05 Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.flac36.68 MB
 06 Pat's Delight.flac64.14 MB
 Dancing Avocado Supreme CD2.md5489 bytes

Description

Led Zeppelin - "The Dancing Avocado: Supreme Edition" San Francisco April 24th 1969 flac

LED ZEPPELIN

The Dancing Avocado: Supreme Edition

Fillmore West, San Francisco

April 24, 1969

Excellent stereo stage recording

Thanks to BigO

"stryder.de" quote: "!!!A MUST HAVE!!!"

"Underground Uprising" review:

It is the stunning sound that we have here, a superb recording, made from the side of the stage by the late Bill Graham. The sound on

this release blows all previous versions away, it is untouchable, the sharpness and crispness is simply superb. San Francisco in April

1969 is the stuff of legends, their playing was on fire, and they will always be held in the highest esteem by fans.

CD 1:(mastered by JAMESKG)

1. Tuneups

2. As Long As I Have You

3. Killing Floor

4. White Summer/Black Mountain Side

5. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

6. Pat's Delight

CD 2:(raw PCM transfer)

1. Tuneups

2. As Long As I Have You

3. Killing Floor

4. White Summer/Black Mountain Side

5. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

6. Pat's Delight

This is the second chronological series of top quality Led Zeppelin recordings to mark the rebirth of one of the mightiest R'n'R bands ever.

PR

Comments:

We don't know if this recording comes from single ser or it's just a mix of both sets. The sound is so good it has been often mistaken as a

soundboard. In fact it comes from PA monitors. Quite possibly the best version ever recorded of As Long As I Have You, competing madly with

the April 27th, 1969 version. Halfway through the number, Jones' bass cabinet exploded and Plant ad-libed new lyrics: "I think we've got

some trouble with our equipment, yeah ... I think we're gonna get it together, yeah ... I think we're gonna have a good time ... I think

we'd better the right key!" After the song Plant commented: "We seem to have a cock-up every time we've been here!" Killing Floor contains

some great bass/guitar/drum interplay and Robert's voice is in incredible shape.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
633.33 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0