Led Zeppelin - "The Song Remains The Same" (expanded movie) Region Free DVD9

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on July 15, 2016 by fredzeppelin4in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin - "The Song Remains The Same" (expanded movie) Region Free DVD9 (Size: 6.58 GB)
 LED ZEPPELIN - The Song Remains The Same (expanded movie).jpg316.18 KB
 LED ZEPPELIN - The Song Remains The Same (expanded movie).txt1.93 KB
 VIDEO_TS.bup14 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo14 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob109.82 MB
 VTS_01_0.bup118 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo118 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob219.65 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB

Description

Everything the official release could-have should-have been, this excellent rendition is

put together using the various official releases to present the complete concert in order.

The Song Remains The Same - Fan Edition DVD:

Bron-Y-Aur

Rock And Roll

Celebration Day

Black Dog

Over The Hills And Far Away

Misty Mountain Hop

No Quarter

Since I've Been Loving you

The Song Remains The Same

The Rain Song

Dazed And Confused

Stairway To Heaven

Moby Dick

Heartbreaker

Whole Lotta Love

The Ocean

From the creator:

Quote:

I tried to stick with the DVD version because I prefer the audio mix, less fake background

crowd noise. Also, SIBLY was easier from the DVD with MMH already combined. The video fill

for Heartbreaker was used because it was available and the band loved to tour but hated to

leave their families. At the end of the WLL I edited out the double scene of the conclusion

with the smoke bombs going off. My main goal was to provide the proper track list in order

of the MSG experience. It was named Fan Edition - a nick from the Collectors Edition Box Set.

I was going to make some art work ripping off the cover of the black box set, substituting

Collectors with Fan, but artwork is a pain in the ass, same with menus. As usual the menus

took more time than the actual concert to compile. Celebration Day was a bitch to combine

with Bring It On Home. If you listen carefully, you can hear the transition from TSRTS

to DVD.

The DVD PCM audio is some of the best Led Zeppelin released by the band, especially the Knebworth,

they were light years ahead of any band at the time.

And thanks for all your time & efforts for all us fans.

ATTENTION: By downloading these files, you are representing that you have purchased the official

releases. This is not about ripping off the band and their work -- this is by a fan, for the fans.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.58 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1