Legend of Jedit Ojanen On the world Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1996) (Minutemen-Firewarriors)

seeders: 0
leechers: 6
Added on May 11, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Legend of Jedit Ojanen On the world Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1996) (Minutemen-Firewarriors) (Size: 143.42 MB)
 Legend of Jedit Ojanen On the world Of Magic The Gathering 02 (of 02) (1996)...77.8 MB
 Legend of Jedit Ojanen On the world Of Magic The Gathering 01 (of 02) (1996)...65.62 MB

Description

This two-issue mini-series, set in the world of Magic: The Gathering, tells the story of Jedit Ojanen, the Tiger creature born in the isolated jungles of Efrava.

Adventuring in the outside world, Jedit learns that the evil Johan and the armies of Tirras plan to invade Efrava. Jedit and his comrades-in-arms must travel to Efrava to warn the jungle people of the danger and prepare for battle.

Will he be able to save Efrava from the Tirasian Battlenaughts? The conflict will be a hard-fought war of desert worm beasts and granite gargoyles, catapults, and swords, but luckily, Jedit’s allies, the Robaran mercenaries led by the beautiful Adira, will join the conflict as well.

In the end, the secret which drives Jedit on his quest to find his father will be revealed. Thus begins…a legend.

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for the Legend of Jedit Ojanen On the world Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1996) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
143.42 MB
seeders:0
leechers:6
Legend of Jedit Ojanen On the world Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1996) (Minutemen-Firewarriors)