Legends of Dawn [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on March 28, 2015 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Legends of Dawn [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 2.69 GB)
 Data1.bin1.41 GB
 data2.bin583.24 MB
 data3.bin412.88 MB
 Data4.bin283.05 MB
 Data5.bin8.66 MB
 setup.exe1.68 MB
 icon.ico37.19 KB
 autorun.inf63 bytes
 PhysX.exe9.74 MB
 vcredist_x64_2012.exe5.83 MB
 vcredist_x86_2012.exe3.29 MB

Description

Date of Release: 27 June 2013
Genre: RPG , Rogue , Action , 3D
Developer: Dreamatrix
Publishing House: Dreamatrix Game Studio
Developer Website: http://www.dreamatrix.net
Language: English/MULTi8
Platform: PC [Repack]
Tablet: Present (PROPHET)
Game Version: 1.10s (x86); 1.52s (x64)
Like me on:
System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2.5 GHz i5-2400S | AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz or better
✔ RAM: 1 GB
✔ Video Card: 512 MB ​​DirectX 9 compatible
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 9 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
Legends of Dawn - Role indie game, which is set Narre fictional world, located in the northern regions. You will find an open world where you can freely go into all the houses, caves, temples and other areas. The game features a variety of classes and races, and your choice depends on the weapons and spells that you can use to destroy enemies.
Features:
The main difference of the game "Legends of Dawn" - the freedom of gameplay. It is achieved through the key features which are rarely found in other games of the genre RPG. Developers from Dreamatrix Game Studios used all the creativity that you can forget about the gray everyday life and go on an exciting journey. Following the call of the heart, you'll become a hero who always dreamed of being.
Another feature of the game "Legends of Dawn" - the freedom of movement. In most games, you have to stick to the main storyline and can not deviate from the established path. A "Legends of Dawn" listen to your desires. You can wander around the continent without any restrictions. All you need - to stay alive. Developers follow in order to specify only offered, but not strictly indicated direction. Only you can decide where to go.
In addition, you will notice one more feature "Legends of Dawn." There is no loading screen. It would be much easier to create a game in which you would have to constantly wait while loading new data, but Dreamatrix cares about you and is not going to waste your valuable time is wasted. Therefore, developers have created their own engine, which seamlessly loads the data in the background in real time. You can enter the house, caves, dungeons, temples and any other areas, and thus there will be no annoying loading screens that spoil the fun of the game.
In order to provide you with so many different opportunities, was created a great world called Narre. Narre covers the entire continent, and its breathtaking scenery takes your fancy. There is a magical place where the hills and mountains soar like balloons, defying gravity. The developers have also created a myriad of dungeons, cold depths are full of unsolved mysteries. You will be amazed abundance of different camps, impressive yards and gloomy castles whose walls keep the memory of the bloody battles. Mausoleums and cemeteries are waiting to be explored. And even the most experienced traveler will be fascinated by the mountains and canyons, does not forgive mistakes. Mysterious floating island and sinister swamp will not leave you indifferent. You'll want to cross the threshold of quiet temples and shrines and pay homage to the gods of these lands. This is not a complete list of what is in the "Legends of the Dawn", and there is no reason why this game might not be your favorite RPG.
Features RePack:
• Do not cut | Do not recoded

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.69 GB
seeders:1
leechers:8
Legends of Dawn [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

so what we what to know is ? is the game patched ? does it include update?
I heard it's one of the worst games of 2015. I will not download this, but just comment for the lulz. Go play with marbles in the garden. Must be apparently more fun.
wasted money on this, i hope you don't. feel free to waste your time on it though, it achieves that admirably ^^
This game scored 29 on metacritic?
Yes I saved you from searching.
Read this before you download.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/legends-of-dawn
http://www.gamerankings.com/...5-legends-of-dawn/index.html
I tried it a while ago and thought it was a shitty game.