[Les Pardew,Don Seegmiller]Mastering Digital 2D and 3D Art. The Artists Guide to High-Quality Digital Art Creation(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 12
leechers: 2
Added on October 24, 2014 by zombie_roxin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

[Les Pardew,Don Seegmiller]Mastering Digital 2D and 3D Art. The Artists Guide to High-Quality Digital Art Creation(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 30.52 MB)
 [Les_Pardew_Don_Seegmiller]Mastering Digital 2D and 3D Art(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf30.47 MB
 Cover.jpg43.01 KB

Description

Today's digital artists know how important it is to learn all aspects of digital art if they hope to succeed in today's marketplace. "Mastering Digital 2D and 3D Art" is the first book of its kind, helping intermediate to advanced readers master the fine points of both 2D and 3D art creation--two areas that are quickly merging. An advanced book on digital art creation, this book focuses specifially on creating great art on a computer and includes numerous examples and hands-on tutorials. It approaches the topic in a step-by-step fashion, comprehensively explaining how to create a broad range of digital art.

Product Description
About the Author

Les Pardew is a video game and entertainment industry veteran with 15 years of industry experience. His work in the industry includes more than 100 video game titles. He currently serves as president of Alpine Studios, which he founded with Ross Wolfley in the fall of 2000. He was the founder of Saffire, one of the industry’s preeminent game developers. He built the company from humble beginnings in his basement to a thriving group of over 120 programmers, artists, musicians, and other creative people. In 1995, Saffire was named by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of America’s hottest new companies and in 1999, it was 32nd on the Utah 100 list. Les started his career in video games in 1987 doing animation for Magic Johnson Fast Break Basketball for the Commodore 64. He went on to create art for dozens of major games including Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Star Wars, Wrestle Mania, NCAA Basketball, Stanley Cup Hockey, Jack Nicholas Golf, and Where in the World/USA is Carman Sandiego to name a few.

Publisher: Premier Press (15 December 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1592005616
ISBN-13: 978-1592005611

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Very Good 6 May 2007
By Bob Nolin -

To help out folks looking to buy this book, I just want to point out a few things I wish I'd known before buying it. First, if you are buying it for the Don Seemiller portion, you'd be much better off buying his "Digital Character Design and Painting" book, recently updated. I can't recommend that book highly enough. The current volume presents something resembling an excerpt from the Seegmiller book, taking up the first 90 pages, with the remainder of the book being a basic introduction to Maya. It's TONS of screen shots (in color, unusual for this publisher), with very little verbiage.

In short, I'd only recommend this book if you are looking for a nice short intro to character design with Painter and a beginner's guide to Maya.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.52 MB
seeders:12
leechers:2
[Les Pardew,Don Seegmiller]Mastering Digital 2D and 3D Art. The Artists Guide to High-Quality Digital Art Creation(pdf){Zzzzz}