Let Me Go (Let Me Go #1) by L.L. Akers [2014][EPUB]-UBTRG

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on February 20, 2014 by DubsteaM.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Let Me Go (Let Me Go #1) by L.L. Akers [2014][EPUB]-UBTRG (Size: 331.3 KB)
 Let Me Go (Let Me Go #1) by L.L. Akers.epub330.56 KB
 read me.txt766 bytes

Description

A scarlet dragonfly tattoo—meant to be a beautiful, family mark of freedom—instead becomes a prophetic brand to those who wear it. Fleeing from their less-than-perfect childhoods into adulthood... twin sisters, Olivia and Gabriella, and their younger sister, Emma, instead find themselves flittering back into a cycle that relentlessly clings to their family; a cycle they can never seem to escape in this Coming of Age story.One mother and her daughters, bound by blood, begin their lives intertwined, but are forced to fight for their survivals separately, struggling to hide their fear and underserved shame from each other and the world. One of these women finds herself trapped. Alone. She battles to survive the terrifying darkness. With long hours of nothing to do but wait in fear, she grapples through obscure dreams and memories of the past.Deeply evocative, Let Me Go is a suspenseful Coming of Age story, and something a little different from the New Adult genre.A stand-alone novel with no cliffhangers! Book 1 of the Let Me Go Series. Age 17+.Read Captured Again, Book 2 (also a stand-alone, no cliffhangers).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
331.3 KB
seeders:16
leechers:2
Let Me Go (Let Me Go #1) by L.L. Akers [2014][EPUB]-UBTRG