Let Me series (1-4) - Lily Foster {~DarkU$3R~}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 18, 2015 by UnLuckyUS3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Let Me series (1-4) - Lily Foster {~DarkU$3R~} (Size: 1.03 MB)
 Let Me Love You - Lily Foster.epub286.98 KB
 Let Me Go - Lily Foster.epub281.6 KB
 Let Me Heal Your Heart - Lily Foster.epub270.6 KB
 Let Me Be the One - Lily Foster.epub219.52 KB

Description

Running away can be a good thing…

From the outside, Darcy Donovan’s life seems perfect. She’s beautiful, intelligent, popular and dating a guy who is every girl’s dream.
But nothing that seems perfect ever really is.
A year abroad is her escape—a chance to put some distance between them and also a chance to leave behind the shaken, insecure girl she has become.

Tom Farrell has been waiting in the wings, watching as his friend screws up a relationship with the one girl Tom considers out of his reach.
An entire year passes with Tom making changes in his life; changes he hopes will make Darcy see that he’s the one worthy of her heart—that he should be the one.

Letting someone in can be the hardest part…
Life has never been the stuff of fairy tales for Rene Beaumont. On her own from a very young age, Rene has struggled to stay on track, determined to make a better life for herself.
Forget dating, boyfriends, any sort of love life—surviving day-to-day has been Rene’s main objective. She has no time for men and no desire to be crushed by the disappointment that always follows when she lowers her guard to let someone in.
Caleb—sweet, loyal, drop-dead gorgeous Caleb—is the one who person who is able to break through Rene’s wall But when heartache leaves her broken, will she shut him out of her life forever or will she let Caleb show her what it really means to be loved?

Home is wherever her heart is…

Kasia Mazur has always walked a fine line between her two worlds—one where the modest, traditional values instilled by her hardworking, immigrant parents clash with the decadent lifestyles of those she spends her days with—the rich and the privileged of the elite schools she attends on scholarship.

Kasia has always known who she is and has stayed true to herself. When she takes a chance on someone from the other side of the tracks—the type of man Kasia has always avoided—he leads her onto a path filled with love, happiness, sin, and regret.

When Kasia is forced to make a choice between two men who love her deeply, which life will she choose—one that comes with great wealth, power and risk or will she find her heart’s desire at home?

First loves are not easily forgotten…

Anna has endured more by the age of eighteen than most do in a lifetime. Unless you know her, you see only the beautiful, privileged, bright college freshman who seems to have it all. Few people know what she’s gone through or know who she really is.

Declan has never forgotten Anna and feels foolish for it. So young, and their time together so brief, but he still can’t shake the feeling that she was meant for him.

Fate can be cruel or fate can be kind…

By the time Anna and Declan come face to face again, time has passed, grief has changed them both and they’ve each found love and solace in someone else’s arms.

Has too much time passed, or are the bonds of our first true love as strong as they feel when we’re young, innocent and consumed with the promise of forever?

Show Your Support

Stay Connected For latest Updates And make Your request On My Page ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.03 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Let Me series (1-4) - Lily Foster {~DarkU$3R~}