Letters from Skye By Jessica Brockmole EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 4, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Letters from Skye By Jessica Brockmole EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 5.38 MB)
 Letters from Skye - Jessica Brockmole.azw32.22 MB
 Letters from Skye - Jessica Brockmole.epub2.12 MB
 Letters from Skye - Jessica Brockmole.mobi705.71 KB
 Cover.jpg359.59 KB
 metadata.opf2.31 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance, Novel
ISBN: 9780345542618

About:

A sweeping story told in letters, spanning two continents and two world wars, Jessica Brockmole's atmospheric debut novel captures the indelible ways that people fall in love, and celebrates the power of the written word to stir the heart.

March 1912: Twenty-four-year-old Elspeth Dunn, a published poet, has never seen the world beyond her home on Scotland's remote Isle of Skye. So she is astonished when her first fan letter arrives, from a college student, David Graham, in far-away America. As the two strike up a correspondence--sharing their favorite books, wildest hopes, and deepest secrets--their exchanges blossom into friendship, and eventually into love. But as World War I engulfs Europe and David volunteers as an ambulance driver on the Western front, Elspeth can only wait for him on Skye, hoping he'll survive.

June 1940: At the start of World War II, Elspeth's daughter, Margaret, has fallen for a pilot in the Royal Air Force. Her mother warns her...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.38 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0