Level Up - Hadley Quinn.epub

seeders: 17
leechers: 1
Added on December 15, 2014 by Lulu0828in Books
Torrent verified.

Level Up - Hadley Quinn.epub (Size: 369.15 KB)
 Level Up - Hadley Quinn.epub369.15 KB

Description

Ava He was like nothing I’d ever known: tall, muscular, tattooed, rough in every way…except with me. He’d never had softness in his life; never experienced a woman that loved him like I could. After one meeting, I couldn’t get him out of my head. There wasn’t even an explanation I found for myself as to why I was so drawn to him. We were from two entirely different worlds and I couldn’t offer him anything but…me. Gabe She found a way to chip away years of harsh living. I’m not sure what it was that kept her coming back, but I couldn’t deny that I needed that from her. She begged me to give her a chance, but my reluctance had nothing to do with her. It was me. I was the one that she’d regret. I was the one that would shake her peaceful, innocent world until there were no tears left. But for some reason…she wouldn't leave my side. A romantic summer turns into a life-or-death mission while first love attempts to heal a troubled soldier. Can Gabe escape the demons from his past before he loses the only good thing to enter his life?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
369.15 KB
seeders:17
leechers:1
Level Up - Hadley Quinn.epub

All Comments

Thanks a lot