Lex Mortis-CODEX [victoras21]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 15, 2015 by Victoras21in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Lex Mortis-CODEX [victoras21] (Size: 2.51 GB)
 Lex Mortis-CODEX.iso2.51 GB

Description

Lex Mortis-CODEX

- Release name : Lex Mortis-CODEX
- Format : iso
- Platform : PC
- Language : English (multi)
- Media Size : 2.51 GB
- Hosts : Kickasstorrents.cr

LEX MORTIS realesed on Steam!
Store.steampowered.com

Lex Mortis is a open-world horror game set on a fully explorable island. The island is quite big. It contains forests, fields, abandoned villages, mines, mountains, beaches, basements, tunnels, and more. There are also working vehicles such as cars and trains. The game’s atmosphere is directly affected by the time of day: During the daytime you will study the island and it’s mysteries. But at night the enemies reveal themselves, and the horror truly begins!

The story:June 28, 2017, you return to your birthplace, the island Berdwood, which is located in Northern Europe.After spending a night on the island, you will discover that there aren't any living people, despite the fact that the population of Berdwood is about 2000.Eventually, you stumble upon the frightening reality of what exactly happened to the inhabitants of Berdwood. And you will get a difficult choice, which will influence on the fate of habitants of the island Berdwood.

Game features:
- High level of graphics
- A fully open world
- Full Day-Night cycle
- Dynamic weather
- A plethora of animals, such as: fish, tutles, birds, butterflies, frogs, chickens, rats and more.
- Detailed urban and rural environment, and detailed indoor environment

Minimal requirements for PC:• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• DirectX 11 graphics card (Nvidia GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD5870 or AMD Radeon R7 260X)
• Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Phenom II X4 955 or AMD FX-4300)
• 3 GB RAM
• 3 Gb available space

Recomended requirements for PC:• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• DirectX 11 graphics card (Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7790 or AMD Radeon R9 280)
• Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5-2400S or Intel Core i7-2600S or AMD FX-8320)
• 4 GB RAM
• 3 Gb available space

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.51 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Lex Mortis-CODEX [victoras21]

Trailer

Screenshots