lfs 0.6e Modded edition 2014

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2014 by lfsloverin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

lfs 0.6e Modded edition 2014 (Size: 229.04 MB)
 lfs 0.6e Modded edition229.04 MB

Description

this is live for speed 6e modded edition by me with the online crack !! and all of the cars and maps are totally new and everything is unlocked because its the full version of the game and you can create online server and also you can join server so its awesome edition of the game and if you are wondering about how to install it its pretty easy just extract the files using winrar or 7zip and then open the unlocker and click on unlock lfs 6e and type the username from the official website lfs.net dont worry its free and thats just for the online you can type any username and password but you cant join online and thats it exit the unlocker and open the game from LFS.exe and thats it you are ready to play and i included some mods and tweaks for the cars its really awesome trust me i wanted to share it with you guys because i think thats its my favourite game i will let you explore the game yourself and this torrent has been uplouded by lfslover and special thanks to my friends who helped me adding cool stuff to the game and people please seed because my uploading speed isn't that good some of my friends will help me seeding but please seed after you download the game to let other people enjoy it like you did and thats it :) Have Fun!.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
229.04 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
lfs 0.6e Modded edition 2014

Trailer

All Comments

this is awesome dude thanks so much for a great upload cheers