Lie Down in Darkness By William Styron EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 28, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Lie Down in Darkness By William Styron EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 4.63 MB)
 Lie Down in Darkness - William Styron.azw31.67 MB
 Lie Down in Darkness - William Styron.mobi1.65 MB
 Lie Down in Darkness - William Styron.epub1.25 MB
 Cover.jpg59.82 KB
 metadata.opf2.77 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Fiction, Classics, Gothic,
ISBN:9780933277014

About:

William Styron’s stunning debut: a classic portrait of one Southern family’s tragic spiral into destruction First published to wide critical acclaim in 1951, Lie Down in Darkness centers on the Loftis family—Milton and Helen and their daughters, Peyton and Maudie. The story, told through a series of flashbacks on the day of Peyton’s funeral, is a powerful depiction of a family doomed by its failure to forget and its inability to love. Written in masterful prose, Styron’s debut novel offers unflinching insight into the ineradicable bonds of place and family. The story of Milton, Helen, and their children reveals much about life’s losses and disappointments. Lie Down in Darkness, poignant and compelling, is aclassic of modern American literature.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.63 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0