Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death by Raymond Moody (Unabridged Audiobook & Radio Interviews)

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on April 12, 2013 by kristi2374in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death by Raymond Moody (Unabridged Audiobook & Radio Interviews) (Size: 230.13 MB)
 Dr. Raymond Moody - NDEs & Shared Death Experiences.mp3110.36 MB
 Dr. Raymond Moody Interview -- What is After Death.mp345.5 MB
 Life after Life (Unabridged).mp374.28 MB

Description

•mp3 Unabridged Audiobook
•Dr. Raymond Moody - NDEs & Shared Death Experiences
•Dr. Raymond Moody Interview -- What is After Death

In Life After Life Raymond Moody investigates more than one hundred case studies of people who experienced "clinical death" and were subsequently revived.  First published in 1975, this classic exploration of life after death started a revolution in popular attitudes about the afterlife and established Dr. Moody as the world's leading authority in the field of near-death experiences.  Life after Life forever changed the way we understand both death -- and life -- selling millions of copies to a world hungry for a greater understanding of this mysterious phenomenon.
The extraordinary stories presented here provide evidence that there is life after physical death, as Moody recounts  the testimonies of those who have been to the "other side" and back -- all bearing striking similarities of an overwelming positive nature. These moving and inspiring accounts give us a glimpse of the peace and unconditional love that await us all.

I am always seeding, so even if the torrent says there are no seeds, try to download it anyway. It should work, and PLEASE seed back.

For more audiobooks visit:
Profile of kristi2374

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
230.13 MB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death by Raymond Moody (Unabridged Audiobook & Radio Interviews)

All Comments

I just downloaded this book and the other material provided. THANK YOU so very much for sharing this wonderful audio book! I've loved this book from the first time I read it, to say it changed my life is an understatement. I USED to fear death, be heavily depressed at the loss of loved ones, now all I fear is pain during the death event, but NOT death itself, in fact I can barely wait. EVERY PERSON living on the planet today should experience this book. [/i