Life Episodes 1&2: Challenges of Life and Reptiles and Amphibians

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 22, 2010 by Hapax Legominain TV
Torrent verified.

Life Episodes 1&2: Challenges of Life and Reptiles and Amphibians (Size: 877.5 MB)
 LIFE.S01E01-02.Challenges.of.Life.and.Reptiles.and.Amphibians.mp4877.5 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

David Attenborough's legendary BBC crew explains and shows wildlife all over planet earth in 10 episodes. The first is an overview the challenges facing life, the others are dedicated to hunting, the deep sea and various major evolutionary groups of creatures: plants, primates and other large sections of other vertebrates and invertebrates.

Episode 1:David Attenborough shows us how some animals have evolved new hunting, mating and parental techniques to help them survive the challenges of life.

Episode 2:Reptilians survive from the age of the Saurians, but if many look Ancient that's because their early and sometimes relatively recent adaptations to widely varied conditions worldwide still work admirably. Examples include lizards like the giant Komodo dragon, still top-dog on his Indonesian island, the feared crocodilian hunters, color-changing chameleons and snake species fitted for most (warm) ecosystems. The same goes for amphibians, including numerous specialized (tree) frogs and toads. Both groups are cold-blooded, hence vulnerable while warming up.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
877.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Life Episodes 1&2: Challenges of Life and Reptiles and Amphibians

All Comments

Sorry folks for the slow start, I had my upload choked. Should have uploaded 3x in the next few hours but will seed overnight. Enjoy!
Why, it's so good it's like I'm the original seeder! :)