Life In Park Street (2012) DvDRip 450MB Theroxstar Release

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 5, 2012 by Theroxstarin Movies
Torrent verified.

Life In Park Street (2012) DvDRip 450MB Theroxstar Release (Size: 451.49 MB)
 Life In Park Street (2012) 450MB Theroxstar Release.mkv451.24 MB
 Theroxstar Releases.jpg246.05 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

Cast: Dron Mukherjee, Shruti Bandyopadhyay, Soumitra Chatterjee, Debashree Roy
Director: Raj Mukherjee
Producer: Pankaj Agarwal
Music: Subhayu Bedajna
Genre: Dramaa
Release: Jul 20, 2012

Synopsis: Park Street is an extremely popular and well-known destination of Kolkata. Dreams come to fruition or are shattered beyond all repair on Park Street every day. Relationships blossom or break here on a regular basis.
Niladri Chatterjee who is in his seventies frequents Park Street daily with the hope of meeting his lost love Annie. A film director by profession, Niladri has last met Annie,a pop-singer when she has been pregnant with their child. She had vanished from his life soon after wards. He never really got an opportunity to see his daughter. Arindam and Radhika live separately though they are not legally divorced. They meet on Park Street. Their daughter Disha is a frequent visitor too. She loves Pushon, who is employed as a trainee is one of the many restaurants on the street after completing his studies in Hotel Management from a private institute. Pushon and Disha met and fell madly in love on Park Street. Their lives an unfortunate turn when good looking Pushon attracts the attention of a rich homosexual customer. A darker side of Park Street soon begins to unfold for him.
Arindam and Radhika get involved in the stress and strain of Disha and Pushon’s relationship and gradually draw close to each other. They decide to get back together once again. Pushon decides to return to his home in Burdwan and join his family business so that he may lead a respectable life. Disha in the meanwhile some how manages to establish contact with Annie and her daughter Preeti. She decides to give Niladri a grand surprise and arranges for a reconciliation between Niladri, Anni and Preeti on Park Street.
Unfortunately a huge fire breaks out on the same day. Preeti loses her life. But the devastation does not seem to have a long lasting effect on Park Street. It soon returns to its normal rhythm. Life goes on in Park Street.

File: Life In Park Street (2012) DvDRip 450MB Theroxstar Release.mkv
Size: 473164599 bytes (451.24 MiB), duration: 02:33:39, avg.bitrate: 411 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x272, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)
Doridro Entertainment Team [DET]

For Requests , Suggestions or any Complaints:
Search for "Theroxstar Releases" on facebook. Or else you could click the below link provided!!!!
Please seed and comment!!!
MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING NON STOP TO PROVIDE THESE MOVIES SO A SIMPLE THANKS WOULD BE ENOUGH.ITS REALLY SAD THAT MANY DOWNLOAD BUT DONT EVEN RATE OR COMMENT..!!
DONT HIT AND RUN,SEED BACK.LET OTHERS ENJOY TOO AND YOU ARE GETTING THIS FOR FREE SO ATLEAST SEED BACK
DO COMMENT ON THE QUALITY,IT WONT TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME
CHECK OUT MY OTHER TORRENTS
Also I take requests On Facebook. Any movies you want just like and post on my facebook and I will try my best to get them up.
Enjoy!!!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
451.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Life In Park Street (2012) DvDRip 450MB Theroxstar Release

Screenshots

Life In Park Street (2012) DvDRip 450MB Theroxstar Release screenshot

All Comments

tooooooo slow
zero seed can't download