Life is Feudal Your Own Server v0.1.7.0

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on September 28, 2014 by Jet_Chanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Life is Feudal Your Own Server v0.1.7.0 (Size: 63.57 MB)
 Life is Feudal Your Own Server v0.1.7.0.7z63.57 MB

Description

“Life is Feudal: Your Own” (LiF:YO) is a game set in a realistic medieval world with free terraforming and free building features. You can build your own house anywhere in the world! Team up with your friends and build a village or city and repel attacks by other players who want to steal your lands and slaughter your cattle! A good castle with a moat and tall city walls might help you protect yourselves and your precious cattle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SERVER INFO

the launch of a dedicated server:
1) Download the file Life is Feudal: Your Own [Steam Early Access] v0.1.7.0 Server and install it.
2) Download and install MariaDB 5.5 Series Engine from downloads.mariadb.org. This version 5.5 , choose the version for your OS.
3) Copy the lines in the file my.ini from my docs in the config folder in MariaDB 5.5 data file my.ini . Delete duplicate rows. Restart MariaDB .
4) From the folder docs MariaDB 5.5 take the file config_local.cs and copy it to the root directory of the server prescribes credentials to connect to MariaDB .
5) Configure the server configuration in the folder config file world_1.xml .
6) Click on the icon Life is Feudal Your Own Server on the desktop or run the file lifyo_start.bat folder installed on the server.
7) Server is running.

Additional Information:

• To start the server, you need at least 4GB of RAM and a 2-core processor.
• Steam to start the server is not needed.
• If the server is a 32-bit, it crash after reaching 4 GB RAM.
• Requires an external IP- address or use hamachi, tunngle and similar programs.

Then, in console,

joinToRemoteServer("127.0.0.1:28000")

To play alone. I'm sure there are more servers out there if you search.

small-games.info/?go=game&c=79&i=16823 source of information written here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game PAge

If you like the game, buy it! Support the devs

I do not claim credit for the content. Only providing the download.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
63.57 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Life is Feudal Your Own Server v0.1.7.0

All Comments

Server crash on startup :/