Life With Boys S02E14 Lets Duet With Boys Part Two HDTV x264-CLDD mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2013 by duraniein TV
Torrent verified.

Life With Boys S02E14 Lets Duet With Boys Part Two HDTV x264-CLDD mp4 (Size: 142.16 MB)
 Life.With.Boys.S02E14.Lets.Duet.With.Boys.Part.Two.HDTV.x264-CLDD.mp4142.16 MB

Description

Life.With.Boys.S02E14.Lets.Duet.With.Boys.Part.Two.HDTV.x264-CLDD.mp4

Part 2: Victoria Duffield wants Gabe and Tess to open for her concert but when Allie gets sick and needs surgery, Tess wonders if she can still sing and be by her friends side when they do surgery.

Special Guests: Victoria Duffield

Original airdate: July 30, 2013

------------------

There's some confusion about the Life With Boys episodes that aired on July 23 and July 30. They were BOTH named 'Let's Duet with Boys"... although after watching the episodes, I think the July 30 episode should have a different name.

Someone listed them on Wikipedia as part one and part two, but left them both labelled as S02E13. They are clearly 2 separate episodes, so I am labeling the July 30 episode as S02E14.

There's no OFFICIAL episode listing on the web for this show. The YTV website is useless. Even websites like tvrage and epguides are currently only listing season 1 (and one episode of season 2).

Perhaps down the road the confusion will clear up, and the July 30 episode will be listed with a different title. But for now, I am uploading them as S02E13 and S02E14, labelled Lets Duet With Boys part 1 and part 2, in the order that they aired.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
142.16 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Life With Boys S02E14 Lets Duet With Boys Part Two HDTV x264-CLDD mp4

All Comments

Once again, thank you for these episodes. Plenty to watch now. Also is this season nearly finished or do you not know? I know it is shorter than the 1st season anyway.
I have at least 3 more to upload. Maybe even 4. Not sure
Great to hear it. Looking forward to seeing them. Still have to watch the others.