Lifе is Strаnge: Episodes 1-3 (MULTI2) [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 13, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Lifе is Strаnge: Episodes 1-3 (MULTI2) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 20.8 KB)
 [KAT Reup 13-06-2015] LIFE-IS-STRANGE-1-3-ORIGINAL-FITGIRL-REPACK.torrent20.8 KB

Description

This is a reupload of the .TORRENT file only. It was previously uploaded to KAT:
https://kat.cr/lifе-is-strаn...itgirl-repack-t10722351.html
https://kat.cr/lif%D0%B5-is-...itgirl-repack-t10777989.html

But was deleted by request of the copyright holders. To keep seeders alive and in one big pool I upload the original torrent file only. Just DL it and click to start downloading the original repack.

Use this magnet link when torrent will be deleted:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AA49B78BCDB0D2639B46AE2CB375D824B189464F

Previous magnet, it still have many seeders:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4D5C793D73EA727DCAA4153CA52462851C937878

Boys & Girls. I ask you - please SEED. My uploads are constantly deleted by DMCA requests (copyright holders). And only proper seeding will help you and others to get these games even after the torrent will be deleted on KAT.

So set you Upload/Download Ratio to 10/1 and let everybody play those games. Gimme faith in people. I don't want to make my repacks for selfish johndoes.

Thank you, seeding's much appreciated.

Life is Strange: Episodes 1, 2 & 3

Release Date: January 30, 2015; Episode 2 - March 24, 2015; Episode 3 - May 19, 2015
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Dontnod Entertainment
Publisher: Square Enix
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 97% of user reviews are positive (based on 11,959 reviews)

Interface Language: English, French
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista
Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards)
DirectX: 9.0c
HDD Space: 5,5 GB

Screenshots

Description:

Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionise story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.

You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.

Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.

Repack Features

• Based on CODEX ISO release: codex-life.is.strange.episode.3.iso (5,746,786,304 bytes)
  • MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Includes Episodes 1, 2 & 3
  • Smaller archive size (compressed from 5,4 to 3,9 GB)
  • Installation takes 4-6 minutes (depending on your system)
  • HDD space after installation: 5,5 GB
  • GUI language can be changed to French by editing "BinariesWin32codex.ini" file
  • Repack by FitGirl

Game crashes right after Unreal Engine logo?

In most cases this is cause by current profile from previous Episodes of the game
Go to C:Users%USERNAME%DocumentsMy GamesLife is Strange folder
and delete the two following folders: Binaries & LifeIsStrangeGame
and copy Saves to some safe place.

Then launch the game again.

If the game crashes anyway, uninstall PhysX and install the one coming with my repack.

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.8 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Lifе is Strаnge: Episodes 1-3 (MULTI2) [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Lifе is Strаnge: Episodes 1-3 (MULTI2) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot