Light My Fire (Serenade #2) by Abby Reynolds [epub]

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on April 4, 2015 by ebook-readerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Light My Fire (Serenade #2) by Abby Reynolds [epub] (Size: 294.55 KB)
 Reynolds, Abby-Light My Fire.epub247.21 KB
 Cover.jpg47.34 KB

Description

Light My Fire (Serenade #2) by Abby Reynolds

When Cash finally realizes Prudence is the love of his life, he finally decides to tell her how he feels. That he doesn't just want her now or as another arrangement, but for the rest of his life. But when he arrives at the show to open his heart, she's gone.

Now he has to find her...

Cash searches for her restlessly, knowing he has to tell her the truth. If she rejects him, he'll move on and lick his wounds. If she returns his affection, it'll be his greatest dream. But he has to find her first. After turning to Jeremy and spending time with him, he finally comes back to LA because he knows where Prudence is.

But Prudence is having her own adventure. After meeting a record producer at a show, Prudence realizes she'll have the dream she always wanted. Cash doesn't want her anymore, so she focuses on her music to heal that pain. Her producer, Dean, rescues her from the terrifying apartment she lived in, and they soon become closer than expected. After losing his wife, Dean desires the same companionship Prudence does. Together, they become the support they need to each other.

Until...

Prudence realizes her visa is expired. It's too late to file all the necessary paperwork. Her only option is to marry an America citizen to keep her residency and convince them her love is genuine.

But who will marry her?

HASH# 942CB00B0D90ADDAF1AAF32E19C9B3C146791F88

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
294.55 KB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Light My Fire (Serenade #2) by Abby Reynolds [epub]