Light Touch Manifestations - Richard Dotts - [EPUB][N27]

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on May 30, 2016 by N27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Light Touch Manifestations - Richard Dotts - [EPUB][N27] (Size: 297.52 KB)
 Light Touch Manifestations - Richard Dotts.epub174.98 KB
 Cover.jpg122.54 KB

Description

Light Touch Manifestations: How To Shape The Energy Field To Attract What You Want

by

Richard Dotts

Language: English | Format: EPUB | ASIN: B00WZVOLXY

Page count: 74 | Date Published: April 30, 2015 | Publisher: Richard Dotts

Religion & Spirituality, Spirituality, Personal Growth, Spiritual Growth

CONTENTS

Chapter 1 - The Hidden Power of Taking a Light Touch
Chapter 2 - Understanding Your Internal Filing System
Chapter 3 - Unboxing The Black Box of Manifestations
Chapter 4 - How Physical Manifestations Really Happen
Chapter 5 - Breaking The Chain of Unconscious Manifestations
Chapter 6 - Dealing With Major Recurring Life Themes
Chapter 7 - Setting The Stage for Light Touch Manifestations
Chapter 8 - Light Touch Manifestation Points
Chapter 9 - Manifestations Involving Change
Chapter 10 - Light Touch Dropping Sequence
Chapter 11 - The Power of Focusing on the White Space

Excerpt:
Light Touch

For most people, the thought of taking a light touch in their lives seems unimaginable. What does it really mean to take a light touch? Does it mean giving up and not trying so hard in life? Does it mean settling for less? Or does it mean asking for things and accepting that we may not have it all? These are some of the themes we will explore in this book.

We have been taught all through our lives that going after what we want (with all our might) is virtuous. Just the other day, I was surprised by the response given by one of my college students. I had asked him about his philosophy in life and he replied that he was always “looking for a bigger fight.” While he of course meant this metaphorically in terms of always looking for better opportunities and bigger challenges in life, I could not help but wonder who or what might have inculcated this mindset in his young mind.

Who instilled the idea in so many of us that life is about engaging in constant battles with unknown enemies, problems and issues? Who even gave us the idea that life is a struggle, that we have to “try hard” to get what we want… because we may not always get what we ask for? (That in itself is another pervasive belief.) Implicit in his innocent response lay the hidden belief that life is one long fight, or a series of problems and challenges after another. Sadly, that is also the reality which many people experience on a daily basis as a result of holding this fundamentally faulty belief.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
297.52 KB
seeders:4
leechers:4
Light Touch Manifestations - Richard Dotts - [EPUB][N27]