Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf.epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on June 3, 2014 by HopenDarknessin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf.epub (Size: 157.66 KB)
 Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf.epub157.66 KB

Description

Book Description
“Radiant as [To the Lighthouse] is in its beauty, there could never be a mistake about it: here is a novel to the last degree severe and uncompromising. I think that beyond being about the very nature of reality, it is itself a vision of reality.”—Eudora Welty, from the Introduction.

The serene and maternal Mrs. Ramsay, the tragic yet absurd Mr. Ramsay, and their children and assorted guests are on holiday on the Isle of Skye. From the seemingly trivial postponement of a visit to a nearby lighthouse, Woolf constructs a remarkable, moving examination of the complex tensions and allegiances of family life and the conflict between men and women.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
157.66 KB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf.epub

All Comments

This is one of the remarkable book by Virgninia Woolf. I remember it was prescribed for our Literature course..that time..didnn't like it very much..but over the time..now I understand it better.. Good work to upload it on KAT.Thank you!!
I read waves and orlando by her.. Due to the content it is hard to understand but because of the technique of stream of consciousness but i enjoyed
Thank you Hope! The book looks great.