Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (MULTI8 + All DLCs) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download - from 7.58 GB]

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on December 12, 2015 by FitGirlin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (MULTI8 + All DLCs) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download - from 7.58 GB] (Size: 11.7 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin4.96 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin2.6 GB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin17.97 MB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin460.19 KB
 setup-fitgirl-optional-japanese.bin4.12 GB
 setup-multi8.exe4.77 MB

Description

Boys & Girls. I ask you - please SEED. My uploads are constantly deleted by DMCA requests (copyright holders). And only proper seeding will help you and others to get these games even after the torrent will be deleted on KAT.

So set you Upload/Download Ratio to 10/1 and let everybody play those games. Gimme faith in people. I don't want to make my repacks for selfish johndoes.

Thank you, seeding's much appreciated.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Release Date: December 10, 2015
Genres/Tags: RPG, Third-person, 3D, Japanese
Developer: Square Enix Product Development Division 1
Publisher: Square Enix
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: in-house
Steam User Rating: 84% of user reviews are positive (based on 276 reviews)

Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, Japanese
Crack: built-in (CODEX/3DM)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows® XP SP2 or later
Processor: 2GHz Dual Core CPU
RAM: 1.5 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA® Geforce® 8800GT / ATI Radeon™ HD 4770 VRAM 512MB or later
DirectX: 9.0c
HDD Space: up to 22 GB (up to ~28 GB during installation)

Screenshots - click to enlarge

Description:

Lightning Returns is the concluding chapter of the Final Fantasy XIII saga and series heroine Lightning's final battle. The grand finale of the trilogy brings a world reborn as well as free character customization and stunning action based battles.

The world is sinking into a sea of chaos, and in thirteen days, nothing will remain.

Though the planet is doomed, there is still hope for those who call it home.

After centuries in crystal stasis, a hero has awoken—a legendary warrior on a god-given mission to save the souls of mankind. Her name: Lightning.

Blessed with incredible strength and an arsenal of new weapons, she has everything she needs for the coming battle. Everything except time. And now she must make an impossible choice...

Included DLCs

• "Divine Wear" schemata
  • "Moogle Lover" schemata
  • "Ultimate Saviour" schemata
  • "FFX-2 Yuna" schemata
  • "FFVII Cloud" schemata
  • "FFX Yuna" schemata
  • "Tomb Raider" schemata
  • "Shining Prince" schemata
  • "Dark Samurai" schemata
  • "Sohei Savior" schemata
  • "Utsusemi" schemata
  • "Art of War" schemata
  • "Flower of Battle" schemata
  • "Shogun" schemata

The "FFVII Aerith" schemata is not included in this pack. Furthermore, there are no plans to make this schemata available in future.

Repack Features

• Based on LIGHTNING.RETURNS.FINAL.FANTASY.XIII-CODEX ISO release: codex-lightning.returns.final.fantasy.xiii.iso (20,635,090,944 bytes)
  • All DLCs included
  • Alternative 3DM crack added to NoDVD folder
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Selective download feature - you can skip downloading and installing Japanese videos/speech files, saving bandwidth
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 19.2 to 7.6/11.7 GB)
  • Installation takes 15-30 minutes for English only version and 50-80 minutes for both languages
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: up to 22 GB (up to ~28 GB during installation)
  • Repack by FitGirl

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Make sure your Windows username doesn't contain non-latin symbols. Use only latin characters & numbers
  • Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Check your Windows folder (and below) for unarc.dll - if this file exists, delete it
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.7 GB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (MULTI8 + All DLCs) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download - from 7.58 GB]

Trailer

Screenshots

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (MULTI8 + All DLCs) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download - from 7.58 GB] screenshot

All Comments

Great upload, terrible port.
Thanks FitGirl
please help me im gettting this error
Stupid question, but I read on steam that this game requires to be always online in order to save, has that been removed?
Only if you buy it from steam
But here you are not, so you can play offline
The game is absolutely working fine but the opening english commentary isn't there,it may be missing, i can only see the lipsing of the characters but i can't hear their voices but after you start playing the game,the opening video starts again and then you can hear the voices of the characters, everything seems fine, I can hear their voices perfectly! Just so that you know, I have skipped the japanese optional .bin! I've encountered this for the first time in your repacks, Sims 4 is working awesomely! Thanks for your repacks!
Opening intro is actually a standard console demo screen, it shouldn't have the voices nor subtitles. While actual intro has them.
genre?
Thank you FitGirl!
Bring on the other two games
THANKX Fitgirl