Lingus - Mariana Zapata - [EPUB][N27]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by N27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Lingus - Mariana Zapata - [EPUB][N27] (Size: 583.3 KB)
 Lingus - Mariana Zapata.epub464.74 KB
 Cover.jpg118.56 KB

Description

Lingus

by

Mariana Zapata

Language: English | Format: EPUB | ISBN-10: 0990429237 | ISBN-13: 978-0990429234

Page count: 498 | Date Published: November 21, 2015 | Publisher: Mariana Zapata; 3 edition

Romance, Romantic Comedy

CONTENTS

59 Chapters

Excerpt:

"I don't want to go in there," I snapped, trying to dig my heels into the concrete floor beneath me.

"You can't back out now!" Nicole, my best friend, hissed. She wrapped her fingers around my elbow and pulled me in the direction of the glass doors ahead of us. "Come on, bitch!"

This was a horrible idea. I had known it from the moment she brought it up, more than two months ago. When she mentioned coming to the convention, she had winked a sneaky eye at me and said, "We're going to the convention and you're cumming! Get it?" Yes, I did get it. Un-fucking-fortunately. Now there we were, right outside the convention hall with our passes around our necks, and I wanted to vomit and die, in no specific order.

"Nikki, I really don't want to go in there. Please," I begged.

She just rolled her eyes and sighed in annoyance. "I don't give a shit. I got you a pass, and we're going in. Do you know how hard it was to snag these bad boys?" she asked, pointing at the laminates around each of our necks. "It was a bitch. So, you and I are going in there whether you want to or not."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
583.3 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Lingus - Mariana Zapata - [EPUB][N27]