Linn Sondek, Naim, LP12; fully Naimed LP12 rips, audiophile FLAC

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on October 14, 2015 by RonChattin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Linn Sondek, Naim, LP12; fully Naimed LP12 rips, audiophile FLAC (Size: 1.68 GB)
 1 Stay-Blue Nile.flac30.66 MB
 2 Stay-Blue Nile Instrumental.flac27.51 MB
 3 Rock me Amadeus-Falco.flac40.88 MB
 4 Johnny come home-Fine Young Cannibals.flac34.4 MB
 5 Body Talk-Imagination.flac37.53 MB
 6 Body Talk instrumental-Imagination.flac30.44 MB
 7 Blue Monday-New Order.flac43.34 MB
 8 Blue Monday ver 2-New Order.flac42.97 MB
 9 Down to the Waterfront-Simple Minds.flac38.69 MB
 Various Artists - Audiophile Vinyl Rips 1-Linn,Naim.cue2.49 KB
 Various Artists - Audiophile Vinyl Rips 1-Linn,Naim.flac432.56 MB
 Various Artists - Audiophile Vinyl Rips 1-Linn,Naim.log7.95 KB
 disk.jpg252.41 KB
 Various Artists - Audiophile VInly Rips Linn Naim 2.jpg252.41 KB
 Various Artists - Audiophile VInly Rips Linn Naim 2.log7.05 KB
 Various Artists - Audiophile Vinyl Rips Linn Naim 2.cue2.11 KB
 Various Artists - Audiophile Vinyl Rips Linn Naim 2.flac363.11 MB
 Grandmas Hands-Bill Withers A.flac11.35 MB
 Grandmas Hands-Bill Withers B.flac11.84 MB
 Has He Got a Friend-Maria McKee A.flac17.59 MB
 Has He Got a Friend-Maria McKee B.flac19.11 MB
 Johnny Come Home-Fine Young Cannibals A.flac34.36 MB
 Johnny Come Home-Fine Young Cannibals B.flac35.51 MB
 Leather and Lace-Stevie Nicks A.flac22.91 MB
 Leather and Lace-Stevie Nicks B.flac21.86 MB
 Long Train Running-Doobie Brothers A.flac23.97 MB
 Long Train Running-Doobie Brothers B.flac23.76 MB
 1 Breath Me (Mylo Remix).flac39.99 MB
 2 Breath Me (Ulrich Schnauss Remix).flac30.92 MB
 3 Breath Me (Four Tet Remix).flac32.36 MB
 4 Breath Me (Mr. Dan Remix).flac26.43 MB
 5 Breath Me (CD single).flac28.74 MB
 TMP4C0D.tmp39.99 MB

Description

imageimage
In order to reduce the number of active seeds I have got going, I have decided to compile some of them under one umbrella. Sure it will be a longer download, but its either that or I have to start deleting some of them.

This is a collection of vinyl rips I made with what was at the time, a top-of-the-line Naimed Linn Sondek LP12. Which is to say it was powered with a Naim Armageddon supply and equipped with the Naim Aro tonearm, fitted with the Naim inspired Lyrica Helikon SL moving coil cartridge that went directly into a Naim Supercap powered Prefix K built in moving coil phono stage. The outputs from a Naim NAC552 preamp was sent into the analog inputs of a CD-recorder.

All equipment was powered with pure balanced AC power via a 200+ lb, 10kVA Equitech transformer with dedicated earth spike. Monitoring was conducted with Naim DBL speakers, althought that is unimportant-especially as the volume was turned way down so there would be as little acoustic effect on the turntable as possible. The turntable was housed in a converted walk in closet next to the audio room, but still...the less acoustic vibrations the better.

And the LP12 was sited on a two level Mana Reference wall stand. Final turntable tweaks were conducted by a very senior member of then Naim team.

The music is mainly individual tracks from my modest LP collection along with some 12" 45 rpm 1980's era EP's. BTW, I got 45 rpm out of the LP12 by giving it a regenerated higher frequency AC power from a PS Audio mains regenerator. Ths avoided having to use a sound degrading 45 rpm adapter pulley ring, or even a Linngo supply.

One folder includes a 'shoot-out' comparison between this Linn Sondek and a much modified very budget turntable, with identical tracks from the identical albums. The LP12 had the Naim phono stage detailed above, but the budget deck used a tube phono stage that cost 600x what the turntable did!! Its not always 'source first'.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.68 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Linn Sondek, Naim, LP12; fully Naimed LP12 rips, audiophile FLAC