linux -august 4 pack 2(chronojump1.4.7,firefox31.0,linux-3.16,mesalib-10.2.5,minix_r3.2.1,symmetric,vuex&xowa app linux)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on August 5, 2014 by dido7in Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

linux -august 4 pack 2(chronojump1.4.7,firefox31.0,linux-3.16,mesalib-10.2.5,minix_r3.2.1,symmetric,vuex&xowa app linux) (Size: 493.43 MB)
 chronojump-1.4.7.tar.xz20.82 MB
 firefox-31.0.tar.bz237.23 MB
 linux-3.16.tar.xz76.77 MB
 MesaLib-10.2.5.tar.bz26.8 MB
 minix_R3.2.1-972156d.iso.bz2256.25 MB
 symmetric-3.6.4-server.zip45.59 MB
 vuex6494.tgz7.09 MB
 xowa_app_linux_64_v1.8.1.1.zip42.88 MB

Description

Linux Kernel description

The Linux Kernel package is the core component of any Linux-based operating system. It makes sure that your hardware components communicate well with various software packages.

Linux Kernel or Linux should not be confused with a computing environment. Despite what you've been told, Linux is not an operating system.
What's New in This Release:
Week by week, we're getting to what is supposed to be the last rc's, but quite frankly, things aren't calming down the way they are supposed to.
That was already true for rc5 - it was bigger than rc4. That didn't worry me all that much, because rc4 was really pretty small. But now rc6 is out, and it's bigger than rc5 was, and it's not even all trivial stuff. That's not how this is all supposed to work.
Anyway, rc6 still isn't all *that* big, so I'm not exactly worried, but I am getting to the point where I'm going to start calling people names and shouting at you if you send me stuff that isn't appropriate for the late rc releases. Which is not to say that people did: while rc6 is bigger than I wished for, I don't think there's too much obviously frivolous in there. But I'll be keepign an eye out, and I'll be starting to get grumpy (or grumpiER) if I notice that peopel aren't being serious about trying to calm things down.
Regardless, rc6 itself ends up having changes pretty much all..

Mozilla Firefox description

Mozilla Firefox is an open source graphical application that allows Linux users to easily browse the web from their favorite operating system. It is a very complex and powerful web browser software that provides users with the latest web technologies.

It is freely available for download from our website or from the official one, as binary packages for both 64-bit and 32-bit architectures. It is the default web browser application for numerous Linux distributions.

New HTTP caching (v2) enabled by default (learn more)
Integration of generational garbage collection
Public key pinning support enabled (learn more)
Login metadata viewable in password manager
Display the number of found items in the find toolbar
Code completion and inline documentation added to Scratchpad (learn more)
Connect to HTTP proxy over HTTPS
Performance improvements to Password Manager and Add-on Manager
Removed and turned off trust bit for some 1024-bit root certificates
Vibration API updated to latest W3C spec
CSS box-decoration-break replaces -moz-background-inline-policy (learn more)
ECMAScript 6 built-in method Array#copyWithin implemented (docs)
CSS position:sticky enabled by default
drawFocusIfNeeded enabled by default
mix-blend-mode enabled by default
New Array built-in: Array.from() (learn more)
navigator.languages property and languagechange event implemented (learn more)
HiDPI support in Developer Tools UI
Inspector button moved to the top left
New Web Audio Edit...

The Mesa 3D Graphics Library description

The Mesa 3D Graphics Library or simply Mesa is an open source library software that provides support for 3D elements on top of a supporting display server.

It has been originally designed to support Linux operating systems, but it was successfully ported to other Unixes, such as BSD.
i965/fs: Refactor check for potential copy propagated instructions.
i965/fs: skip copy-propate for logical instructions with negated src entries
i965/vec4: skip copy-propate for logical instructions with negated src entries
mesa: fix geometry shader memory leaks
st/mesa: fix geometry shader memory leak
gallium/u_blitter: fix some shader memory leaks
docs: Add sha256 checksums for the 10.2.3 release
i965: Generalize the pixel_x/y workaround for all UW types.
nv50/ir: retrieve shadow compare from first arg
nv50/ir: ignore bias for samplerCubeShadow on nv50
nvc0/ir: do quadops on the right texture coordinates for TXD
nvc0/ir: use manual TXD when offsets are involved
i965: Add auxiliary surface field #defines for Broadwell.
i965: Don't copy propagate abs into Broadwell logic instructions.
i965: Set execution size to 8 for instructions with force_sechalf set.
i965/fs: Set force_uncompressed and force_sechalf on samplepos setup.
i965/fs: Use WE_all for gl_SampleID header register munging.

Chronojump description

ChronoJump is an open source and multi-platform software solution for the management, statistics and measurement of jump and run events.

Being programmed in C# using Mono, ChronoJump is a cross-platform software that runs on GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Requirements:
Mono Project
Gtk#
SQLite
Management of user local database location and temp database location (to solve problems with bad dirs and sqlite). Solve also problems with Vista and program files using. Logs also changed it's dir.
Sounds available for windows again
Treeviews are more compact and accelerators are used for edit, delete, repair, zoom, ...
Edit tests solves ok the problem with losing decimals. Fixes: 355306
Edit tests don't need to always reload all treeview.Fixes: 557222. (involves fast addition of descriptions)
Better gui
Fixed important bug: when people destroyed execute window, and event has ended, it tryes to cancel, there was nothing to cancel, and we entered endless loop.
-Fixed important bug in edit simulated events, they crash on reading "xxx simulated" as int
More at changelog: http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/chronojump/trunk/changelog.txt?view=markup

XOWA description

XOWA is an open source and completely free application written in Java and designed to allow users to search the Wikipedia website offline, from the comfort of their desktops.

It is available for download as a source archive, as well as binary packages for the 32-bit (i386) and 64-bit (x86_64) instruction set architectures,
Requirements:
Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
UnZip
512 MB RAM
Several minor parser changes / enhancements for English Wikipedia
Minor changes for XOWA Popups (currently optional; will be default for v1.7.1). See [[Help:Options/Popups]] and [[Help:Popups]].
Offline images for Spanish (update) and Romanian (new) wiki

SymmetricDS description

SymmetricDS is an open source and platform-independent graphical application that can be used as a data and file synchronization and replication solution.

It is a web-based database-agnostic synchronization utility that enables users to replicate changes between centralized and remote nodes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
0001852: [Bug] When a table has multiple transforms, the order of execution should be reversed when a delete comes through the system (chenson) - closed.
0001853: [Improvement] Clear staging if transformation changes come through the data loader or data router (chenson) - closed.
0001856: [Bug] Bsh variables for transformedData and transformColumn not being updated (elong) - closed.
0001857: [Bug] Initial load is broken for the master to master sync scenario (chenson) - closed.
0001859: [Improvement] Document that a -1 node id in outgoing batch means that the batch was unrouted (chenson) - closed.
0001863: [Bug] Triggers get blown away when saving a link for an individual table. broke with 0001827 fix (chenson) - closed.

this includes minix visit for more uploads at http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dido7/uploads/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
493.43 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
linux -august 4 pack 2(chronojump1.4.7,firefox31.0,linux-3.16,mesalib-10.2.5,minix_r3.2.1,symmetric,vuex&xowa app linux)