Linux lite 2.2 Fianl 64bit

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2015 by skd-Iin Applications
Torrent verified.

Linux lite 2.2 Fianl 64bit (Size: 738 MB)
 linux-lite-2.2-64bit.iso738 MB

Description

Got bored using the same Windows OS ?
Give a new flavour to your life and to your Laptop before you die.

Linux Lite - Simple, fast, free

An alternative to Windwos Xp ,7, 8, 8.1
Based on Most popular Linux Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

At least give this OS a try in Virtual Box
http://kickasstorrents.ee/virtual-b...k-for-windows-t10363350.html

1.Linux Lite is free for everyone to use and share, and is suitable for people who are new to Linux or for people who want a lightweight environment that is also fully functional. Linux Lite is also great for reviving that old laptop or desktop you gave up on a few years back.

2.The goal of Linux Lite is to introduce Windows users to an intuitively simple, alternative operating system.

3.You can make copies of Linux Lite and hand them out to friends and family, and to show other people there are alternatives out there that are not only free, but provide a safer, simpler way to use your computer.

4.Linux Lite is based on the Ubuntu LTS series of releases. LTS stands for Long Term Support, this means each release has a support period of 5 years.

Feedback from users of LinuxLite(OS):

avj
I would like to thank the team of developers for such a nice operating system. I have only been using Linux for a couple of years, and have tried more than a few distros. I started with Ubuntu 12.04, but was never satisfied with Unity, so I tried Debian, Slitaz, Zorin and others and found most of them to be very unfriendly to new users, the ones that were more friendly just didn't have the feel I was looking for. I have been using Linux Lite since 2.0 and just recently upgraded to 2.2. One of the things I love about Linux Lite is that it is easy on old hardware. I am currently running it on an old Acer Aspire One AOA150 that i got in 2009 with 1GB ram. Linux Lite works great I have even been able to run VirtualBox on it with XP to run some of my old go to win programs. The team is doing a great job, keep up the good work.
https://www.linuxliteos.com/forums/index.php?topic=1610

System requirements (Minimal):
700 MHz processor+
512 MB RAM+
5 GB of hard-drive space+
VGA capable of 1024x768 screen resolution
Either a DVD drive or a USB port for the iso

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
738 MB