Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology, 6E [PDF] [StormRG]

seeders: 50
leechers: 5
Added on September 15, 2014 by 0xmovvain Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology, 6E [PDF] [StormRG] (Size: 108.14 MB)
 Cover.jpg206.37 KB
 Lippincott Illustrated Reviews, Pharmacology - Whalen, Karen.pdf107.94 MB

Description

Author: Karen Whalen
Series: Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
Paperback: 680 pages
Publisher: LWW; Sixth, North American Edition edition (August 6, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1451191774
ISBN-13: 978-1451191776
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Foxit, Nitro, Adobe Digital Editions

Note: This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media,website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download,as comments on torrents are easy to miss. Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D

Cover from actual book file

Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, Sixth Edition, is the updated, enhanced version of the student-favorite resource for essentials of medical pharmacology. The first-and-best resource, the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series features clear, effective writing and hundreds of illustrations for ideal rapid review and the assimilation of complex information. Clear, sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work. New edition features:
All NEW chapters on Drugs of Abuse, Drugs for Obesity, Antihistamines, Drugs for Urologic Disorders, Drugs for Hematopoietic Disorders, Drugs for Dermatological Disorders, and Drugs for Bone Disorders
Over 380 study questions!
Nearly 600 annotated, full-color illustrations visually explain complex processes!

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
108.14 MB
seeders:50
leechers:5
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology, 6E [PDF] [StormRG]

All Comments

Thank you for contributing into my learning. I would have not had access to this book without you. Thank you very much.
awesome
upgrade my 5th edition ... feeling spoiled; thanks