Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 1-6

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on March 10, 2014 by LadyFaein Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 1-6 (Size: 1.59 GB)
 Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 1-Eating and Drinking.mov384 MB
 Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 3- Playtime.mov371.68 MB
 Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 4- In my home.mov370.55 MB
 Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 2-Wake up smiling.mov354.66 MB
 Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 6- I can count.mov137.7 MB
 Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 5- Happy,Sad and Silly.mov14.28 MB

Description

English (ESL)

With the complete English as a Second Language system, children can master 360 English words and phrases. Little Pim’s Entertainment Immersion Method® makes learning English fun and easy for your little one.

English is the most commonly taught second language in the world. Available with English or Spanish subtitles for English As a Second Language learning, our program can help your child learn over 360 English words and phrases.

The entire English as a Second Language video series is spoken by native English speakers, and words are presented and repeated at regular intervals. Each English video deals with a theme relevant to young kids and is segmented into 5-minute episodes to accommodate a young child’s attention span. Simple sentences are broken down into easy-to-understand parts and reinforced through repetition.

Your child will love following along with Little Pim, the playful cartoon panda bear who serves as English language “teacher.” Together with Little Pim, your child will learn up to 360 English words and phrases while watching videos of children enjoying everyday activities, such as playing, eating, waking and napping. Our English videos include optional English or Spanish subtitles to reinforce vocabulary and make it easy for parents to follow along with their children.

Little Pim teaches kids English at the age they learn best--from birth to age 6. Order now and help your child start learning English today.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.59 GB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Little Pim Learn English for Esl Dvd 1-6

All Comments

This is a great one! I know people who will love this! Thanks
Thank you Lion101