Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness (2004) by Jeffrey Gitomer [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on March 21, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness (2004) by Jeffrey Gitomer [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.65 MB)
 Cover.jpg7.33 KB
 Little Red Book of Selling_ 12.5 Principle - Jeffrey Gitomer.epub760.23 KB
 Little Red Book of Selling_ 12.5 Principle - Jeffrey Gitomer.mobi918.6 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness by Jeffrey Gitomer
September 25, 2004 | Hardcover: 220 pages | English | ISBN-10: 1885167601 | ePub, Mobi

Strategies and answers from a lifetime of selling, from the bestselling author of The Sales Bible. Jeffrey Gitomer is the author of The New York Times best seller The Sales Bible and The Little Red Book of Selling. All of his books have been number one best sellers on Amazon.com, including Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless, The Patterson Principles of Selling, and his latest best-selling books The Little Red Book of Sales Answers, The Little Black Book of Connections, and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude. Jeffrey's books have sold millions of copies worldwide.

Salespeople hate to read. That's why Little Red Book of Selling is short, sweet, and to the point. It's packed with answers that people are searching for in order to help them make sales for the moment―and the rest of their lives.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 MB
seeders:4
leechers:4
Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness (2004) by Jeffrey Gitomer [Dr.Soc]