Little Snitch v. 2.5.1 with [K]rack

seeders: 46
leechers: 1
Added on April 7, 2012 by in Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Little Snitch v. 2.5.1 with [K]rack (Size: 2.97 MB)
 LittleSnitch-2.5.1.zip2.97 MB
 Serial number.rtf335 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Mac-Torrents.com.rtf365 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.org.rtf367 bytes

Description

Official Web Site: http://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html

Description:

Little Snitch... A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
As soon as you're connected to the Internet, applications can potentially send whatever information they want to wherever they want.

Sometimes they do this for good reason, on your explicit request. But often they don't. Little Snitch allows you to intercept these unwanted connection attempts, and lets you decide how to proceed.

Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts.

This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.

Whats News:

* Added preference option allowing to specify whether
destinations of other userΓÇÖs connections shall be shown in
Network Monitor.

* Fixed an issue causing the automatic software update
preference settings not to persist.

System Requirements:

UB = PPC and Intel Mac, OS X.4 or greater

--- PLEASE SEED ---

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.97 MB
seeders:46
leechers:1
Little Snitch v. 2.5.1 with [K]rack

All Comments

I am not certain this app does anything that a layperson needs. Seriously, none of that shit makes any sense to me. It's no wonder programs like this are left to be operated by skilled and trained professional ITs. I'm computer savvy, but what the hell am I looking at and how do you utilize that information to protect yourself? No vote on this one.
thx!
Works Fine