Live for Speed S2 0.6G + unlocker + LAN

seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on November 12, 2014 by jimbus80in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Live for Speed S2 0.6G + unlocker + LAN (Size: 225 MB)
 Live_for_Speed_0.6g_S2_unlocker_LAN_JimbusEd.iso225 MB

Description

================================================================================
Live for Speed S2 0.6G + unlocker + L.A.N.
================================================================================

Multilanguage

About this Jimbus edition:

- Custom installer compressed.
- The game is updated to version 0.6G (September 27, 2014) and nothing has been deleted.
- A tool to unlock every track and car of the S2 version and a modifier of the game executable to be able
to play in L.A.N. with programs like Tunngle or Hamachi are included.

Game files are not modified; I mean, they are the same you would get if you downloaded the game from
https://www.lfs.net/downloads. If you own the game, just do not apply the unlocker. So, this release is
optimal for everybody and not only for those who do not own the game.

Instructions:

1. Mount or unrar the .iso and run the .exe file to install the game.
2. Use the shortcuts the installer creates.
3. (optional) Unlock all the cars and tracks and the possibility to play in L.A.N..

FAQ:

Q: Does the local multiplayer work?
A: Yes, applying the fixes and using Tunngle, Hamachi or similar.

Q: Does the online multiplayer work?
A: No. To use the official servers you must have a legit username and password.

Q: Does it work under Windows 8.1?
A: Yes, it does.

Notice this is not an update but the full game. Do not install it over an existing installation.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
225 MB
seeders:14
leechers:2
Live for Speed S2 0.6G + unlocker + LAN

Trailer

All Comments

many thanx.
Thanks jimbus80 for this awesome racing sim. I have your edition already and it's working perfectly, after a registery tweak to unlock the cars and tracks. Thumbs up for your great work, i appreciate.

Cheers
This one is improved. The registry fix can be automatically applied by the installer if the user wants to. Besides, a LAN unlocker has been included. I think this will be the final release. This game, despite its age, is awesome. What isn't awesome is its price for an old game.
Thanks for your information jimbus. I will download your improved edition right now. As you said "despite its age, is awesome" and it really is.