Live It!: Achieve Success by Living with Purpose - Jairek Robbins - [EPUB][N27]

seeders: 14
leechers: 5
Added on June 27, 2016 by N27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Live It!: Achieve Success by Living with Purpose - Jairek Robbins - [EPUB][N27] (Size: 770.44 KB)
 Live It! - Jairek Robbins.epub661.91 KB
 Cover.jpg108.54 KB

Description

Live It!: Achieve Success by Living with Purpose

by

Jairek Robbins

Language: English | Format: EPUB | ISBN-10: 147782474X | ISBN-13: 978-1477824740

Page count: 190 | Date Published: September 30, 2014 | Publisher: Grand Harbor Press

Self-Help, Success

CONTENTS

FOREWORD
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: IDEAL DAY VISION
CHAPTER 2: FOCUSING ON THE MAJORS
CHAPTER 3: FOCUSING ON THE MAJORS PART 2
CHAPTER 4: IGNITING YOUR EMOTIONAL ROCKET FUEL FOR RESULTS
CHAPTER 5: FALLING IN LOVE WITH HARD WORK
CHAPTER 6: THE THREE OPPONENTS
CHAPTER 7: YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A TOMORROW
CHAPTER 8: BACK IN THE MINORS
CHAPTER 9: FINDING THE TRUE YOU
CHAPTER 10: HARNESSING YOUR MENTAL STRENGTH
CHAPTER 11: RAISING YOUR STANDARDS
CHAPTER 12: IDEAL LIFE VISION
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
NOTES

Excerpt:

What if you were able to design your dream life?

Instead of waiting to see what life has in store for you, imagine creating a vision for exactly what your ideal life would be like and manifesting that vision into reality. This dream life would be so fulfilling, rich, and abundant that you wouldn’t trade it for anything on earth. No amount of money, fame, or recognition could ever be better than being able to live that day-to-day life.

I can tell you from personal experience that making your dream life a reality is better than you could ever imagine! In this book, I will teach you a proven step-by-step process to transform your current life into the one of your dreams.

The first step in making that vision a reality is to design your ideal vision for your life.

After working with thousands of clients, I’ll warn you that thinking about your ideal life vision as a whole is too big of a bite to start with. It’s overwhelming. Instead, let’s start with something a bit more reasonable: your vision for the ideal day. This isn’t a silly fantasy or another goal-setting exercise; creating a vision for your ideal day will become the linchpin for transforming your day-to-day reality.
I developed this process when I needed to make some major improvements in my life, and I learned through my own experience how powerful it can be. This simple process helped me go from working my butt off at three different jobs and barely making enough money to pay my bills to living the life of my dreams. That may sound strange to some people who know who my dad is, and who think I’ve had it easy my whole life. My dad always had one rule when it came to money: “I’ll help you get through college, but after that, don’t ask.” In hindsight, this is the best gift he could have ever given me, because it made me become self-reliant. I knew that if I wanted to live the life of my dreams, I needed to create it, instead of having it handed to me.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
770.44 KB
seeders:14
leechers:5
Live It!: Achieve Success by Living with Purpose - Jairek Robbins - [EPUB][N27]