Live Lessons C Plus Plus (C++) Fundamentals I And II DVD - PsiClone

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on March 27, 2013 by PsiClonein Movies > Movie clips
Torrent verified.

Live Lessons C Plus Plus (C++) Fundamentals I And II DVD - PsiClone (Size: 4.16 GB)
 debt-llcppf.iso4.16 GB
 debt-llcppf.nfo14.65 KB

Description

LiveLessons C Plus Plus Fundamentals I And II DVD

C++ Fundamentals I and II LiveLessons is for professional software developers who are not familiar with C++ and object-oriented programming. This LiveLesson contains over 18 hours of expert video instruction, spread out over 16 separate lessons. Watch as distinguished programming languages author and professional teacher Paul Deitel uses the Deitel’s signature live-code approach to introduce C++ fundamentals, and object-oriented and event-driven programming. The Deitel’s early classes and objects approach immerses you in object-oriented programming from the start. All concepts are presented in the context of complete-working programs using Microsoft’s Visual C++ Express version of its Visual Studio tool.

Lesson 1

C++ Fundamentals I and II LiveLessons (Video Training): Introduction: Dive into C++, Downloadable Version

In this lesson, you learn how to use Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2010 Express edition to load and edit and run C++ programs.

Lesson 2

C++ Fundamentals I and II LiveLessons (Video Training): Lesson 1: Introduction to C++ Programming, Downloadable Version

This lesson is an introduction to C++. In it you will learn to write simple C++ programs using input and output statements, fundamental types, arithmetic operators, and simple decision-making statements.

Thank You For Downloading !!

Seed Seed Seed !

Please Seed As Much As Possible !

Do not Forget to Comment,Like,Request,Follow,Subscribe !

Visit - https://kat.ph/user/PsiClone/

Follow @BBoyPsiClone For Latest Updates !!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.16 GB
seeders:4
leechers:2
Live Lessons C Plus Plus (C++) Fundamentals I And II DVD - PsiClone

All Comments

Thank you for this!
Great lessons!!
2013-08-31 12:04
torrent downloading sites like put.io does not support more than 3.3 gb for free. Please upload it again if you can !
Please don't apply other site's rules/limits/restrictions to the KickAss Torrents site!
can't you upload in two small dvds ?