Live Your Life (Feat Rihana).mp3 320kbps [Ashu007]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on February 9, 2014 by Ashu_007in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Live Your Life (Feat Rihana).mp3 320kbps [Ashu007] (Size: 9.22 MB)
 Live Your Life (Clean).mp39.22 MB

Description

"Live Your Life" is a song by American rapper T.I., from his sixth studio album Paper Trail (2008), and features Barbadian singer Rihanna. It was released as the third single from the album on September 23, 2008. The song is a conscious hip hop track with elements of contemporary R&B. The song's lyrics speak of T.I.'s rise to fame and optimism of the future. It also gives dedication to the American troops fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
"Live Your Life" was a commercial success worldwide. In the United States, the song topped the Billboard Hot 100, marking T.I.'s third number one single, and Rihanna's fifth. The song also attained top ten placements in twelve other countries, reaching the top five in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Furthermore, "Live Your Life" topped the US Pop Songs and Rap Songs charts and reached number two on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. The song remains T.I.'s highest charting and most successful single worldwide since its release.
The song's accompanying music video, directed by Anthony Mandler, depicts a story of T.I.'s rise to fame in a narrated form, featuring Rihanna performing in a dressing room and bar. The duo performed "Live Your Life" at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. The song is featured in the film The Hangover as well as the trailer.

General

Complete name : Live Your Life (Clean).mp3
Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 9.22 MiB
Duration : 4mn 1s
Overall bit rate : 320 Kbps
Album/Performer : T.I. ft Rihanna
Track name : Live Your Life (Clean)
Performer : T.I. ft Rihanna
Comment : www.1digitalmusicpool.com Accepting new members!

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Mode : Joint stereo
Duration : 4mn 1s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 320 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 9.21 MiB (100%)

A ThankYou Is Very Much Appreciated

Rate Good If You Like The Torrent & Comment For the Song Request...

Keep Seeding As Long As Possible...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.22 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Live Your Life (Feat Rihana).mp3 320kbps [Ashu007]

All Comments

nice :)
(album cover in 600x600 px here: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W9IZclbWGxU/UNEW-dTkV4I/AAAAAAAAGWg/Wa8SGYyBhYk/s1600/Live%2BYour%2BLife%2B%2528feat.%2BRihanna%2529%2B-%2BSingle.jpg )
NIce one