Llewellyn - An Audience of Angels (2007)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 10, 2012 by Bayfiain Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Llewellyn - An Audience of Angels (2007) (Size: 63.19 MB)
 01 Poltergeist.mp36.88 MB
 02 Stars and Moon.mp34.67 MB
 03 Where Do We Go From Here.mp35.54 MB
 04 Medium.mp37.65 MB
 05 Believe in Angels.mp35.73 MB
 06 You Are My World.mp35.19 MB
 07 Opinions.mp34.65 MB
 08 A Love Like Ours.mp36.68 MB
 09 Midsummer Night Blues.mp36.59 MB
 10 Beautiful Day.mp33.99 MB
 11 Don't Give Up on You.mp35.55 MB
 Lllewellyn - An Audience of Angels (2007) Front Cover.jpg59.3 KB

Description

Easy Listening

In keeping with the festive spirit of the Season of Light, on the 10th Day of Christmas, here is my 10th Gift to you!

This album is a departure for Llewellyn - the music is great, of course, but it's really not "airy-fairy new age" music - it's more the typical easy listening type of music. What Christmas would be complete without Christmas angels? And angels are my most favorite topic. I think the album title is a "play on words" - a pun based on large group titles - similar to a "gaggle of geese" or a "murder of crows"... instead of the usual [boring] "host of angels", Llewellyn decided to call the group an "Audience of Angels"! Now THAT's creative!

Review by Amazon.com
Llewellyn has sold over a million instrumental albums worldwide. His music has won several awards and is featured on many commercials and film releases. This is Llewellyn's first solo vocal album and includes eleven self penned songs.

Llewellyn is Old English for "ruling". He traces his ancestry to the Prince of Wales. Llewellyn records soothing new age music with Celtic undertones. Llewellyn reads crystals, practices reiki healing and studies Druid and Celtic mythology.

Merry Christmas! May the angels watch over you! But only if you SEED what you take!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
63.19 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Llewellyn - An Audience of Angels (2007)