Llewellyn - Reiki Gold (Mind, Body, Soul Series) 2005224

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 3, 2007 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Llewellyn - Reiki Gold (Mind, Body, Soul Series) 2005224 (Size: 96.36 MB)
 Front.jpg21.66 KB
 Llewellyn - 01 - White Light.mp38.07 MB
 Llewellyn - 02 - Green Gassho.mp37.97 MB
 Llewellyn - 03 - Yellow Kanji.mp38.02 MB
 Llewellyn - 04 - Reiki Gold.mp38.05 MB
 Llewellyn - 05 - Violet Contemplation.mp37.91 MB
 Llewellyn - 06 - Just For Today I Will Not Anger.mp38.07 MB
 Llewellyn - 07 - Just For Today I Will Not Worry.mp38.1 MB
 Llewellyn - 08 - Just For Today I Will Be Grateful.mp38.03 MB
 Llewellyn - 09 - Just For Today I Will Honour.mp38.01 MB
 Llewellyn - 10 - Just For Today I Will Respect.mp37.97 MB
 Llewellyn - 11 - The Healing Waterfall.mp38.13 MB
 Llewellyn - 12 - The Journeys End - Aura Cleansing & Grounding.mp37.99 MB
 Tracked_by_Demonoid_com.txt34 bytes

Description

Llewellyn - Reiki Gold (Mind, Body, Soul Series) [2005][224]rnrn rnhttp://www.imagehost.ro/pict/0222331846115a7e3fa7d.2junrnrnrnrn01.White Light rn02.Green Gassho rn03.Yellow Kanji rn04.Reiki Gold rn05.Violet Contemplationrn06.Just for Today I will not angerrn07.Just for Today I will not worry rn08.Just for Today I will be grateful rn09.Just for Today I will honour rn10. Just for today I will respect rn11.The Healing Waterfall rn12.The Journeys End - White Light reprise - GroundingrnrnrnrnTotal running time: 61 minutesrnrnReiki Gold is the long awaited new Reiki healing album by International recording artist Llewellyn. Working closely with experienced Reiki Masters, this specially recorded music is ideally timed for treatments, allowing healers and listeners to discover the power and benefits of Reiki healing with a clear and relaxed mind and body. rnReiki Students, Reiki Teachers and anyone seeking a healing path, will be inspired by the beautiful healing vibrational sounds that will unfold when playing this CD. rnReiki Gold is deeply relaxing music and perfect for many other therapies including massage, aromatherapy, meditation, and yoga. If you are looking for music to help you relax or sleep, then Reiki Gold is ideal. Includes detailed sleeve notes by Alison Bennett - Usui-Tibetan Reiki & Karuna Reiki Master-Teacher.rnrnrnReview posted by Vernon Marshall rnI must admit to being a little biased as I love Llewellyn?s music. There is a warmth and depth that is so soothing that I often fall asleep whilst listening. I like the way that he mixes traditional sounds with the more ethereal sounds produced by electronic equipment. This CD is within that tradition. It is gentle and relaxing and the ideal background material for healing work. The length of the CD, one hour, is perfect if one is giving a full Reiki treatment. There are twelve tracks and I have found that they are helpful stages in giving a treatment. After each track I find it is an appropriate place to move to a different hand position. This may not suit everyone but it works for me.rnrnFor those who are new to Reiki there is the extra bonus of detailed sleeve notes. These give a basic introduction to Reiki and to the Chakras. There is also a reading list and a list of almost fifty Reiki organisations. The problem with that list, however, is that the print is so small that I could only read it by using a magnifying glass as well as my reading glasses. Nonetheless, it is a more detailed list than anything else I have come across.rnrnAltogether then, this CD is an excellent aide to healing work, of whatever tradition, and a useful item to have simply for relaxing, practising yoga, or even meditation. It is now an essential and well-used part of my own collection. rnrnrnOther titles by Llewellynrn rnhttp://www.imagehost.ro/pict/022041564611406453333.6qgurnrnrnLlewellyn & KEVIN KENDLE - Pure Peace Refreshing and restful arrangement of the classical Pachelbel CanonrnrnLlewellyn & MARINA SWAIN - Aromatherapy Composed in collaboration with a leading aromatherapistrnrnLlewellyn & TINA ALLISON - Reiki 12 tracks all timed at five minutes per track timed ideally for Reiki treatmentrnrnLlewellyn - A Place to Dream [1998] Mesmerising and profoundly relaxing - ideal background for reiki, aromatherapyrnrnLlewellyn - Andean Spirit Panpipes with piano, guitar, gentle drums and running streamsrnrnLlewellyn - Celtic LegendrnrnLlewellyn - Colour Healing Music for colour healing and wellbeingrnrnLlewellyn - Crystal Angels - Journey to the Archangels Includes sleeve notes by \'The Angel Lady\' Jacky NewcombrnrnLlewellyn - Dawn Chorus First half birdsong, second half includes keyboard and guitar backdroprnrnLlewellyn - Ghosts [1999][320]rnrnLlewellyn - Healing MassagernrnLlewellyn - Healing Spirit Evocative Navajo chants with rainsticks, skindrums, redwood flutes and bamboornrnLlewellyn - Indian Head MassagernrnLlewellyn - Journey To Our DreamsrnrnLlewellyn - Journey to the Angels [2001][256] Choral, drifting, dreamy, floating melodiesrnrnLlewellyn - Journey to the Temple [2001][320] For meditation and inner work on the seven chakras and for use in holistic therapiesrnrnLlewellyn - Lady of the Lake Soothing collection using pan-pipes, oboe and stringsrnrnLlewellyn - Moonlore Celtic, medieval, druid-like sound with larger-than-life feelrnrnLlewellyn - Music for Reiki Healing [2001][192] A blend of music selected by Reiki Master SadeyrnrnLlewellyn - Mysts of Avalon Romantic and magical notes of pipes, Celtic whistles, guitar, piano, flute and skin drumsrnrnLlewellyn - Natural Sounds Gold Double CD featuring 16 calming natural soundsrnrnLlewellyn - Pure PeacernrnLlewellyn - Pure Relaxation Keyboard with atmospheric use of guitars, flute, strings and vocals - relaxingrnrnLlewellyn - Reiki Gold [2005][224] Includes guide to Reiki by Reiki Master Alison BennettrnrnLlewellyn - Reiki Healing Journey [1999] 3 minute sections of music perfect for reiki healingrnrnLlewellyn - Sacred Circles [2003][256]rnrnLlewellyn - Sacred Woman Native American bamboo and redwood flutes, evoke the love between the moonrnrnLlewellyn - Shiatsu [2001][192]rnrnLlewellyn - Sleep Gold Music to aid restful sleep - includes notes on dreams and their meanings by LlewellynrnrnLlewellyn - Spirit of the Wolf Evokes feeling of wolf pack roaming unchallenged through unspoilt wildernessrnrnLlewellyn - Tai Chi [2000]rnrnLlewellyn - Tantric Sexuality [1999][256]rnrnLlewellyn - The Lost Valley Takes you to a time when exotic birds took cover in the lush green forests,rnrnLlewellyn - Time Temptress Accoustic guitars, voices, strings and didgeridoornrnLlewellyn - To Dream of Pegasus [1998][256] Soft piano, flute and string sounds, uplifting and yet calmingrnrn rnhttp://thepiratebay.org/user/alientechyrnrnPlease seed after downloading.....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.36 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Llewellyn - Reiki Gold (Mind, Body, Soul Series) 2005224

All Comments

Beautiful album! Thank you!!
love this very relaxing thank you
awesome thank you