!llmind - Beats For Kanye West (Instrumental EP)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 20, 2014 by 3rd-eyein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

!llmind - Beats For Kanye West (Instrumental EP) (Size: 34.91 MB)
 02 Bitche$ (Produced by !llmind).mp34.83 MB
 07 Jokers (Produced by !llmind, additional instruments by Hippie Sabotage).mp34.71 MB
 05 He's Against Me (Produced by !llmind, additional instruments by Hippie Sabotage).mp34.41 MB
 01 Romeo & Juliet (Produced by !llmind, additional instruments by Dr. Know Jr.).mp34.04 MB
 06 Rapture (Produced by !llmind).mp34.02 MB
 04 Rolling Stone (Produced by !llmind, Co-Prod by Symbolyc One, additional instruments by Kailin...3.75 MB
 03 Straight Ahead (Produced by !llmind & M31RK).mp33.72 MB
 08 Shine (Produced by !llmind).mp33.62 MB
 !BFKW-BOOKLET.pdf1.78 MB
 Cover.jpg24.63 KB
 Tracklist.txt531 bytes

Description

In the days approaching Kanye West's highly anticipated album Yeezus, producer !llmind releases a collection of beats that were made with Mr. West in mind. All the way down to the cover art, this instrumental EP holds an aesthetic that Yeezy very well might approve of. With co-production by Symbolyc One (producer of "Power"), Hippie Sabotage and more, this EP is definitely worth a spin. Here's what !llmind himself had to say about it.

Kanye West is undoubtedly one of the most exciting producer/artists to emerge in the last decade. His music is one of the few I can safely say I whole-heartedly admire (next to the late great J Dilla). I had the pleasure of producing “The Morning” off of 2012′s highly anticipated “Kanye West Presents: G.O.O.D. Music Cruel Summer” LP. During the creation of that song, and between the months of July 2012 – March 2013, I created a handful of tracks with Kanye West in mind. This is a collection of some of that music. It features collaborations and co-production from my long time friend Symbolyc One (Produced Kanye West’s “Power”, “Murder 2 Excellence” on Watch The Throne & part of Kanye’s “Very G.O.O.D. Beats” entity), Dr. Know Jr., M31RK, Hippie Sabotage, Kailiin Yong & The Frontrunnerz. I had so much fun creating this stuff, and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do. – !llmind

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.91 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
!llmind - Beats For Kanye West (Instrumental EP)