Locke (2013) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 10698
leechers: 1825
Added on July 27, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Locke (2013) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 700.76 MB)
 Locke.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4700.66 MB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg107.92 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2692904/

IMDB RATING: 7.5

FORMAT..............: MP4
CODEC...............: X264
GENRE...............: Drama
FILE SIZE...........: 700.66 MB
RESOLUTION..........: 1280*536
FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps
AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)
SUBTITLES...........: NONE
LANGUAGE............: English
RUNTIME.............: 84 mins

Ivan Locke, a dedicated family man and successful construction manager, receives a phone call on the eve of the biggest challenge of his career that sets in motion a series of events that threaten his careful cultivated existence.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.76 MB
seeders:10698
leechers:1825
Locke (2013) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Well all i can say is that the quality of the movie is good, although i watched this movie in a very funny way. i switched off my computer screen, and i was still following the 'fuckin' movie doing some other shit in my bedroom, and dint even notice that the movie ended. hehehehe this is my worst movie in the world. thanks uploader anyway.
hitter or hater type of flick. better not to comment on the that. instead lets stick to great print, great audio n video. super fast and clean torrent. cheers n thankx. but but I enjoyed everybit of it. never thought i would. i guess we all identify our tough work days with the protagonist. must watch for those stressed out with balancing work and family.
thanks for the share!
thanks YIFY.. you are the best...!!
Its Good to see Tom Hardy in a film where he's not shooting or bashing the shit outta someone all the time . In my opinion this was a good film different maybe but still good
random movie lol awesome graphics though thanks
Really Good Quality Video and Audio by YIFY......Well the movie is.......