Logic Pro X 10.2.1 OS X [MAS][TNT][dada]

seeders: 1
leechers: 33
Added on January 21, 2016 by Audioplugin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Logic Pro X 10.2.1 OS X [MAS][TNT][dada] (Size: 1.17 GB)
 Logic Pro X 10.2.1 OS X [MAS][TNT][dada].zip1.17 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from future-dada torrents at btstor.cc.txt126 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from torrent-core.org.txt47 bytes

Description

1.26 GiB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.apple.com/logic-pro/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface thatís designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever itís needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.

What's New in Version 10.2.1

This update contains numerous fixes and enhancements including:

- New multi-threading feature improves performance when processing multiple live channels.
- Faster playback responsiveness when previewing Apple Loops and performing region edits.
- Flex Pitch editing can be performed within the Tracks area using a Piano Roll interface.
- A collection of 30 plug-ins have been redesigned to add Retina support and improve usability.
- Numerous improvements to Alchemy including Apple Loops support and 11 new spectral effects.
- Improved reliability when downloading additional content.
- Additional content can be downloaded directly from the Sound Library and Apple Loops browsers.
- Drum Machine Designer supports drag and drop of multiple audio files.
- The Step Editor can automatically create lanes to display all MIDI events in a region.
- New export option allows you to to create stems from multiple selected tracks.
- Improved VoiceOver support.
Do not make money with this software...

Remember to BUY the stuff if you USE it.
future-dada
demonoid.pw
1337x.to
kickass.to
thepiratebay.se
flashtorrents.org
btscene.cc
torrent-core.org
btdigg.org
MMXVI (1)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 GB
seeders:1
leechers:33

All Comments

just a question... this will be affect downloaded content? o something like that?
Works fine on 10.10.5
Thanks, Dada!
I have been in the torrent seen for a little while now but never actually asked this question but if I were to download this update, will it affect any cracked plugins I have installed or is that only when I upgrade OS X. Thanks!
Shouldn't affect any plugins unless there's any incompatibility issues but seen as this is only a minor revision (x.x.1) I really can't see any issues.