London Belongs To Me aka Dulcimer Street 1948 DvdRip Mp4 Lee1001

seeders: 20
leechers: 3
Added on August 1, 2014 by xultin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

London Belongs To Me aka Dulcimer Street 1948 DvdRip Mp4 Lee1001 (Size: 1.25 GB)
 London Belongs To Me.mp41.25 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

London Belongs To Me aka Dulcimer Street 1948 DvdRip Mp4 Lee1001

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040548/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Belongs_to_Me

London Belongs to Me is a British film drama first released on 7th November 1948, directed by Sidney Gilliat. The film is based on a novel by Norman Collins and stars Richard Attenborough, Alastair Sim, Fay Compton, Stephen Murray and Wylie Watson.

Assembled by the reliable team of Frank Launder and Sidney Gilliat, London Belongs to Me stars Richard Attenborough as a young, full-of-beans boy looking for fun. Bursting into a staid, wearisome London neighborhood, Attenborough exhorts the others to get some kicks out of life. Unfortunately, his search for thrills gets him involved in a murder. Just when you think that the film is a dour "slice of life" drama, a new comic element is introduced as the locals start up a petition to release Attenborough from jail. The presence of Alastair Sim in the cast should have tipped us off that London Belongs to Me wasn't meant to be taken entirely seriously.

Some highly amusing people pop up in the course of this British middle-class "Street Scene" which opened at the new Seventy-second Street Translux on Saturday. Most amusing is a phoney clairvoyant who shows up to take a room in the South London house which is the locale and to woo the widow-lady who runs the place. Gaunt in appearance, sad in countenance and deeply sepulchral in voice, he is none the less lively on the uptake when an evident advantage is to be gained. One of England's best comics, Alastair Sim, plays the role. We honestly think the picture is worth seeing just for him.

VIDEO

Size.... 1.25gb

Duration.... 01:47:18

Codec.... avc1

Frame Width..... 720

Frame Height.... 568

Data Rate.... 1539kbps

Frame Rate.... 25F/S

AUDIO

Bit Rate.... 128kbps

2 Channel Stereo

Audio Sample Rate.... 48KHz