Long Island Medium S08E04 288p 124mb (notdeInterlaced)TVrip x264-]] Spirit in Paradise-The Decision ][ 18-Jan-2016 mp4

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on January 19, 2016 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Long Island Medium S08E04 288p 124mb (notdeInterlaced)TVrip x264-]] Spirit in Paradise-The Decision ][ 18-Jan-2016 mp4 (Size: 124.71 MB)
 Long.Island.Medium.S08E04.288p.124mb.(notdeInterlaced)TVrip.x264-]] Spirit in Paradise-The...124.71 MB

Description

Long.Island.Medium.S08E03.288p.124mb.(notdeInterlaced)TVrip.x264-]] Spirit in Paradise-The Decision ][ 18-Jan-2016 ].mp4

ripped from a webstream and re-edited it and added some filters to reduce the
deinteracing issue

only source I could find so far.. I suspect the hdtv version will show up in a few hours or tomorrow.. so adding this just incase its missed

not some tv guides are wrogn about episode name being about a baby
this is correct title as they are still out side long island but i believe they are back home next week so the paradise name will drop back out

this is less pixels and suffer from lines on movement cos wasnt deinterlaced
but the ripper must of been a 1080i not 1080p source!

enjoy and HELP seed it until I do a better version

note.. episode filename is wrong.. its e03 so change it I guess.
I suspect it was pushed up 1 increment cos of a special by the rippers
numbering!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
124.71 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Long Island Medium S08E04 288p 124mb (notdeInterlaced)TVrip x264-]] Spirit in Paradise-The Decision ][ 18-Jan-2016 mp4

All Comments

I started downloading this until I read your comments . I deleted it . I'll UL the bundle instead
you should always check my torrent list first and read the wall before downloading anything :)

https://kat.cm/user/psspssbup/uploads/

wall is another link but if click on name I think does the trick
looks like this was ep4 after all.
as 2 hdtv episodes have shown up
ripping now and will add in a bundle

seems ep3 is the son vists and ep2 unknown.. but probably just spirits in paradise-snowbirds

--now up proper episodes
https://kat.cm/long-island-m...-jan-2016-mp4-t11925109.html
Im not here to provide a service.. I dont have to share my finds/rips/ or small mp4s

theres no guarantee there will be hdtv sources is there.

actually the tvrips probably came out ages before the hd versions just I dont look for them

I had no idea hd would show 2 hours after this upload.. hence what I said in the descr.

again VLC sharpener improves watchablity if getting sore eyes ;)
long island medium 803 tvrip for now

rename the filename episode to 03 .. wrongly called 04 and only just spotted so didnt rename it
waiting for hdtv source to show meantime