Loose Parts - Inspiring Play in Young Children {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 10, 2015 by Bindaredundatin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Loose Parts - Inspiring Play in Young Children {Bindaredundat} (Size: 185.22 MB)
 Loose Parts - Inspiring Play in Young Children (cover).png358.68 KB
 Loose Parts - Inspiring Play in Young Children.epub88.22 MB
 Loose Parts_ Inspiring Play in - Lisa Daly, Miriam Beloglovsky,.mobi96.64 MB

Description

Loose Parts: Inspiring Play in Young Children – October 28th 2014 by Lisa Daly (Author), Miriam Beloglovsky (Author), Jenna Daly (Photographer)

{Bindaredundat}

Format: epub / mobi

Product Details

Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: Redleaf Press (October 28th 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1605542741
ISBN-13: 978-1605542744

Use loose parts to spark children's creativity and innovation Loose parts are natural or synthetic found, bought, or upcycled materials that children can move, manipulate, control, and change within their play. Alluring and captivating, they capture children's curiosity, give free reign to their imagination, and motivate learning.

The hundreds of inspiring photographs showcase an array of loose parts in real early childhood settings. And the overviews of concepts children can learn when using loose parts provide the foundation for incorporating loose parts into your teaching to enhance play and empower children. The possibilities are truly endless.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

I highly recommend it for parents and educators
By T. Linder on December 6, 2014
This book is fabulous! I highly recommend it for parents and educators!
This book has been a great addition to my professional library and has been already...

By Betty Lansdowne on December 5, 2014
I was first drawn to the photos of the loose parts. When I slowed down to read the author's text, I found another level of interesting, thought-provoking information. This book has been a great addition to my professional library and has been already shared with several others who have been equally stimulated by the content. Thanks, Lisa.

Fun and creative ideas
By Tiffany Williamson on May 26, 2015
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
This book is a Teacher's dream come true! The thoughtfulness that the writers put into it blows me away! Not the mention the pictures. If you are in the child care field and need new, fun and creative ideas!
This is the book for you! Truly inspirational. 10 stars...not 5!
Thanks Lisa Daly and Miram Beloglovsky!!!

Excellent resource book!
By Child Study Center on February 6, 2015
Excellent resource book for preschool classrooms with lots of great ideas to inspire exploration and activities for the children. We are using it as part of our teachers' and student assistants' required reading.

Great book! Nice pictures.
By Hannah on March 22, 2015
I love this book! So many great ideas. Some of them seem like they'd be expensive, but the children would love every single one of them and I can't wait to give them lots of new learning opportunities.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
185.22 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Loose Parts - Inspiring Play in Young Children {Bindaredundat}