Lord of Wicked Intentions by Lorraine Heath (Unabridged Audio) Lost Lords of Pembrooke #3

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 27, 2014 by littlefighterin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Lord of Wicked Intentions by Lorraine Heath (Unabridged Audio) Lost Lords of Pembrooke #3 (Size: 480.14 MB)
 Lorraine Heath - Lord of Wicked Intentions Unabridged Part1.m4a250.27 MB
 Lorraine Heath - Lord of Wicked Intentions Unabridged Part2.m4a229.86 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

Lord Rafe Easton may be of noble blood, but survival taughthim to rely only on himself and to love no one. Yet when he setseyes on Miss Evelyn Chambers, an earl's illegitimate daughter,he is determined to have her, if only as his mistress . . .

After her father's death, Evelyn Chambers never imaginedshe would be sold to the highest bidder, yet circumstancesgive her little choice but to accept the lord's indecent proposal. Rafe is wealthy, as well as ruthless. Yet his coldnessbelies deep passion and deeper secrets. If she must be his,Evelyn intends to lay bare everything the Lord of Pembrookis hiding. But dark discoveries threaten to destroythem both until unexpected love leadsthe last lost lord home . . .

Taking requests for audiobooks in the Romance genre. I have a large collection. Don't hesitate to ask. If I've got it, I'll share it!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
480.14 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Lord of Wicked Intentions by Lorraine Heath (Unabridged Audio) Lost Lords of Pembrooke #3