Loren, Celia-Hating Beauty (Vegas Titans #7) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on October 4, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Loren, Celia-Hating Beauty (Vegas Titans #7) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 226.48 KB)
 Loren, Celia-Hating Beauty (Vegas Titans #7).epub226.48 KB

Description

Hating Beauty (Vegas Titans #7)
by Celia Loren
3.11 of 5 stars
3.11 · rating details · 27 ratings · 6 reviews 23
Knox “Hate F*ck” Cole

I’m a 29 year-old ex-Army Ranger, disgraced former MMA champion, and current f*cking badass.

I’ve killed men on the battlefield, in the ring, and on the street. They say violence is my natural talent—but sex is what I live for, I’m damn good at it, and damn good at finding partners. Blonde, brunette, redhead, it doesn’t matter…I’m every woman’s wet dream and I know how to take advantage, and I always get what I want.

I’m the badboy parents loathe, a bastard who literally doesn’t give a shit about anything except killing slit.

But then I laid eyes on her…Tatiana—a young, mysterious, exotic beauty, with a sexy accent, two perfect handfuls and an ass that made me forget my own name. I knew this chick would be trouble the moment I met her…but I didn’t even know the half of it.

Turns out my boss is the last person to ever see Tatiana’s sister alive, and now the chick wants revenge. I thought I was going to get my dick wet, bang her and forget about her forever…

Instead, I ended up with a needle in my neck and a hangover the next morning…

And now Tatiana’s about to learn how I got my nickname.

Hating Beauty is a full-length contemporary new adult romance novel. It contains violence, sexual content, and mature themes that may offend some. No Cliff Hanger.

About Celia Loren
Celia Loren is an author of gritty Contemporary Romance. She’s always been an avid reader and growing up she devoured books by the truckload. Now she spends her time working toward finishing her MFA and penning the romance stories she always wanted to read. Excited to be a member of the Hearts Collective Publishing team, she brings her incredible imagination, unparalleled work ethic, and sassy personality into the mix!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
226.48 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Loren, Celia-Hating Beauty (Vegas Titans #7) - epub - zeke23