Lost In Space Adventures.pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 16, 2013 by PsychoDad149in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Lost In Space Adventures.pdf (Size: 1.14 MB)
 Lost In Space Adventures.pdf1.14 MB

Description

Lost In Space, after all these years, remains a remarkably engaging and endearing show. Many of the episodes draw on themes from classical literature and folklore, and many address issues and themes far more sophisticated than it is sometimes given credit for.

The ingredients were there for a stunning, landmark TV series. That is what Lost In Space became . . . but perhaps not in the way everyone hoped. Some episodes became virtually notorious.

Suffice it to say that some episodes actually have very good and quite profound stories hidden in them, eclipsed sometimes by poor or careless production, props, scenery, or costuming which approached the absurd, and a tendency toward the slapstick which overshadowed the depth of the real story.

What I have done with these Lost In Space Adventures is to take specific episodes and rewrite them as serious science fiction short stories. This is more than just tweaking a few words of a script. These are complete re-imaginings of the stories. I have attempted to retain as much as possible the original plotlines, working with the original scenes, sometimes incorporating original dialogue, but trying to present a more realistic and dramatic story.

I have written five Lost In Space Adventures so far. I’ll provide some brief (I hope) explanatory notes preceding each:

Welcome, Stranger
The Dream Monster
A Visit To Hades
The Golden Man
The Questing Beast

If you enjoy these, please visit the Penny Robinson Fan Club at our online home: PRFC

for more written works and the many many photo galleries from the show itself, all saluting the wonderful character of --who else?- Penny.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.14 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Lost In Space Adventures.pdf